Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Audio/Visual/Navigation (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f155/)
-   -   Uconnect 13.31.6? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f155/uconnect-13-31-6-a-64989.html)

NEM835 09-03-2013 09:12 AM

Uconnect 13.31.6?

I had my Uconnect which was updated and running 13.19.0 replaced this morning at the dealership. I was having several problems with it and they finally agreed to replace the whole unit under the star case I was thankfully able to find on this great forum. Anyway, I just picked it up and see it shows version 13.31.6. Have not seen this mentioned anywhere so I thought I would throw this out there. I don't think it is a version to be downloaded yet but maybe just coming out on the new radios? I asked the tech who replaced it and he said that was what it came with. Fingers crossed this fixes it. I do have a picture of the screen which shows 13.31.6 but not sure how to post it on here. Also if anyone wants to know all the issues I had leading up to this let me know. Tried to not make this long winded.

760hacker 09-03-2013 09:38 AM

Re: Uconnect 13.31.6?

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEM835 (Post 886803)
I had my Uconnect which was updated and running 13.19.0 replaced this morning at the dealership. I was having several problems with it and they finally agreed to replace the whole unit under the star case I was thankfully able to find on this great forum. Anyway, I just picked it up and see it shows version 13.31.6. Have not seen this mentioned anywhere so I thought I would throw this out there. I don't think it is a version to be downloaded yet but maybe just coming out on the new radios? I asked the tech who replaced it and he said that was what it came with. Fingers crossed this fixes it. I do have a picture of the screen which shows 13.31.6 but not sure how to post it on here. Also if anyone wants to know all the issues I had leading up to this let me know. Tried to not make this long winded.

That seems to be the latest per http://www.jeepgarage.org/f219/uconn...tml#post883215

perruz 09-04-2013 07:28 AM

This update was on my radio also when I had it replaced a few weeks ago.

No problems so far.

seeingwhite 09-04-2013 09:41 PM

A guy on the Ram forum talked to UConnect CS yesterday, and this is what they told him about the 13.31.6 firmware:

"Expected general release date; 9/16/13
Installable by dealer.
Fixes include: NAV issues, and FM audio clarity "crackling" issue.
Improvements include: voice recognition, and app load times.
Still to come: Apps. Stated as coming fairly soon, but no exact date set. They claim to currently be making the last few tweaks before release. Apps will be an automatic OTA add on.
"

Source: http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread....19#post1191619

mfa81 09-04-2013 11:37 PM

nice to see there is a fix for the radio crackling! That was on my list of things to talk about with dealer on my first oil change!

I'm kinda curious now... what kinda software issue would cause that?

NEM835 09-05-2013 09:36 AM

As far as the radio crackling...mine still does it when HD goes in and out and says "buffering". I tend to just uncheck HD as IMHO the quality is not much different. Improvements I have noticed though is the volume is now consistent when switching between XM, FM and iPod. Also found the nav seems more responsive...maybe since it shows a different naviversion from which I had on 13.19.

Willx 09-05-2013 10:14 AM

It is the latest and greatest... There are more updates coming but this one dealt with a number of issues with the Hybrid Antenna reception.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEM835 (Post 888054)
As far as the radio crackling...mine still does it when HD goes in and out and says "buffering". I tend to just uncheck HD as IMHO the quality is not much different. Improvements I have noticed though is the volume is now consistent when switching between XM, FM and iPod. Also found the nav seems more responsive...maybe since it shows a different naviversion from which I had on 13.19.

not_too_shabby 09-05-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willx (Post 888067)
It is the latest and greatest... There are more updates coming but this one dealt with a number of issues with the Hybrid Antenna reception.

Do you think you will be able to make it available for the jeep garage members when it's released?

Willx 09-05-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by not_too_shabby (Post 888308)

Do you think you will be able to make it available for the jeep garage members when it's released?

The 13.19.0 was not a public release either.............. ummmm.

not_too_shabby 09-05-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEM835 (Post 888054)

The volume difference between XM and iPod connected via USB drives me nuts. Glad to hear that is sorted out.

bill_de 09-05-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willx (Post 888314)
The 13.19.0 was not a public release either.............. ummmm.

If you would stay off the forum for a while and get back to writing the new software, we'd all be up to version 13.62.7 by now and all would be well in the Jeep Garage. :slapfight:

I hope the fact that you actually write the code wasn't supposed to be a secret. :(

:lol: :lol: :lol:

f1anatic 09-05-2013 06:37 PM

So will there be a file with version 13.31.6, to download, posted here somewhere on the forum ?