Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Trouble Shooting/Problems/Service (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/)
-   -   PNW Jeep Dealer Service Depts. (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/pnw-jeep-dealer-service-depts-65099.html)

13ovsummit 09-05-2013 09:29 PM

PNW Jeep Dealer Service Depts.

I'm new to Jeeps, and I love my new 13 Overland/Summit 5.7 hemi so far. But the time is coming when it will need service, but the dealer I bought it from is too far away to be convenient. So, I thought I'd ask if anyone in the Pac. Northwest, (Seattle area), has used Tom Matson Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge service dept., in north Auburn, Washington state? And if so, what do you think of their service, etc.? Or, have any other recommendations?

Thanks.

Rob

13ovsummit 09-06-2013 05:06 PM

Re: PNW Jeep Dealer Service Depts.

Anyone ... ??? (bump)

Rob

bumpinjeep 09-10-2013 04:54 PM

I bought mine at the Tacoma dealer but live in Bellevue. I've taken it to the Bellevue dealer . I dont think you're going to get a huge difference in the quality of service wherever you go. Its a Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge dealership, not anything high end.

13ovsummit 09-10-2013 08:50 PM

^^^ - Hmmm - thanks but I kinda have to disagree. I've been around long enough, and have had experience with enough different dealers to know that some are good, and others are just plain pitiful. They are businesses after all, and it depends how well they are run. Some owners really care, others - not so much. I'll probably give Tom Matson a try and report back here since apparently nobody knows about them ..

Rob

LaberoC 09-10-2013 08:57 PM

Ive been to the one in puyallup for service believe its larson...so far im preety neutral on it...they fixed my problem but was because gas cap wouldnt open, some of the employees there are really helpful and nice but alot of the guys there are kind of grumpy.supposed to go back so they can fully fix the problem and also to make them do the tranny reflash probably next week

13ovsummit 09-11-2013 09:00 PM

^^^ - Let us know how it went after your visit.

Thanks.

Rob

LaberoC 09-21-2013 09:44 PM

Well I went and dropped off my car to get the gas lid problen fixed, asked about what time they thought it would be done they said probably end of day and they took my number so they could call me when it was done like last time, so im waiting all day and hits 7 pm I was like better see whats going on. Called to see if my car was going to be done and they are gone only people left is from sales, so the receptionist says she will find out where my car is and call me back(she was really nice and helpful). Manager calls me back says car is ready been sitting there and if I want to pick it up by 8 because thats when they close, so not very happy with them at this moment.

13ovsummit 09-22-2013 04:56 PM

^^^ - Thanks again! Well, it doesn't sound real good at that dealer .. and searching around the internet, I found some comments about service at Tom Matson's that were not good! Soooo, guess I'll do some research on the CarPros dealer in Renton next.

Rob

LaberoC 09-22-2013 07:09 PM

No problem man didnt mind them but this whole not calling me thing is really bugging me....let me know how your search goes

13ovsummit 09-22-2013 08:47 PM

^^^ - Will do ...

Rob

Maliberti 09-28-2013 12:07 AM

If you are in Seattle try Auto Nation on Aurora or Reairdon in Kirkland.

I did not care for Car pros in renton, they are kind of slimmy

13ovsummit 09-28-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maliberti (Post 900682)
If you are in Seattle try Auto Nation on Aurora or Reairdon in Kirkland.

I did not care for Car pros in renton, they are kind of slimmy

Thanks - Auto Nation on Aurora is where I bought the Jeep, and like I mentioned, that's a bit too far through downtown traffic to be convenient for me. And driving to Kirkland on 405 for service wouldn't be much better, IMO. Car Pros in Renton - are you talking about service dept., sales, or both? I just learned that that the old Lithia Dodge dealer in Renton is now a CarPros dealer also, so apparently there are 2 Chrysler/Jeep dealers in Renton now. Both, service depts., "slimmy"?

Rob