Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   2014 fog lights? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/2014-fog-lights-65310.html)

RECDOG 09-11-2013 11:35 AM

2014 fog lights?
 
Hi all

Does anybody know the size or bulb number for the fogs?

I'd like to replace them with a Led bulb if possible

Thanks

bumpinjeep 09-11-2013 11:55 AM

Re: 2014 fog lights?
 
They are H11

RECDOG 09-11-2013 12:13 PM

Re: 2014 fog lights?
 
Oh sweet Ty for the fast answer!

H11

Scottina06 09-11-2013 12:26 PM

Re: 2014 fog lights?
 
LEDs are just for color. I have the 30w cree leds from xenondepot and thye are just about useless. I plan to go back to the ZXE h11 from sylvania

phillysrt 09-11-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 891574)
LEDs are just for color. I have the 30w cree leds from xenondepot and thye are just about useless. I plan to go back to the ZXE h11 from sylvania

Scott. What you think about the HID kit for the fogs???

Scottina06 09-11-2013 02:34 PM

I think theyd be about useless too. If your just doing it for color...go led. If you want color plus a little useable light...go sylvania zxe or hids.

phillysrt 09-11-2013 02:42 PM

Re: 2014 fog lights?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 891642)
I think theyd be about useless too. If your just doing it for color...go led. If you want color plus a little useable light...go sylvania zxe or hids.


I want color match with a lot more brightness!!!! I love bright as hell headlights and fogs to match

Scottina06 09-11-2013 04:12 PM

Re: 2014 fog lights?
 
hids are what you want...but Im not sure these fogs will give you BRIGHT fogs. They are pretty small and projector like.

phillysrt 09-11-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 891708)
hids are what you want...but Im not sure these fogs will give you BRIGHT fogs. They are pretty small and projector like.

Thanks. Going to order and see

Artofnoize 09-12-2013 09:35 AM

I put the HID fogs in from Black Ops but I have not driven at night time yet. I'll check them out tonight and let you know. I have been laid up the past week. I did have the LEDs in and they are worthless as far as throwing light.

phillysrt 09-12-2013 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artofnoize (Post 892098)
I put the HID fogs in from Black Ops but I have not driven at night time yet. I'll check them out tonight and let you know. I have been laid up the past week. I did have the LEDs in and they are worthless as far as throwing light.

Ya if you could let me know and post a pic that would be a huge help!!!
Thanks

14StormTrooper 09-12-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artofnoize (Post 892098)
I put the HID fogs in from Black Ops but I have not driven at night time yet. I'll check them out tonight and let you know. I have been laid up the past week. I did have the LEDs in and they are worthless as far as throwing light.

I ordered my HID kit from black ops yesterday. I bought LED and havnt put them and decided if I'm going to spend the time to change them then I may as well go all out and do the HID kit.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community