Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   2011+ Dodge Durango-WD (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f177/)
-   -   HyperBlack Wheels (Rallye and R/T (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f177/hyperblack-wheels-rallye-and-r-t-65364.html)

gjeepguy 09-12-2013 09:57 AM

HyperBlack Wheels (Rallye and R/T
 
Hyperblack on Billet Silver

http://www.cstatic-images.com/supers.../578972/01.jpg

http://www.cstatic-images.com/supers.../578972/03.jpg

http://www.cstatic-images.com/supers.../578972/04.jpg






Hyperblack on Granite Crystal

http://www.cstatic-images.com/supers.../578971/01.jpg

http://www.cstatic-images.com/supers.../578971/03.jpg

http://www.cstatic-images.com/supers.../578971/04.jpg

Moody Hammer 09-12-2013 06:29 PM

Re: HyperBlack Wheels (Rallye and R/T
 
Thanks for finding this! Ed Voyles ordered that granite crystal Rallye for me. I contacted them after seeing your post. Originally I was advised mine was arriving tomorrow. Turns out they had the vins switched around and this one (mine) arrived on Tuesday.

jvs0302 09-12-2013 08:13 PM

Re: HyperBlack Wheels (Rallye and R/T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Moody Hammer (Post 892423)
Thanks for finding this! Ed Voyles ordered that granite crystal Rallye for me. I contacted them after seeing your post. Originally I was advised mine was arriving tomorrow. Turns out they had the vins switched around and this one (mine) arrived on Tuesday.

Congrats! That color looks great, especially with the hyperblack wheels. Does anyone know if leather can be ordered on the SXT with Rallye package?

Moody Hammer 09-12-2013 08:31 PM

Re: HyperBlack Wheels (Rallye and R/T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jvs0302 (Post 892468)
Congrats! That color looks great, especially with the hyperblack wheels. Does anyone know if leather can be ordered on the SXT with Rallye package?

Thanks! It cannot but it can be added at the dealer through Katzkin/Mopar. You can get the same factory spec leather with all of the logos available. That's what I will be doing.

jvs0302 09-12-2013 08:54 PM

Re: HyperBlack Wheels (Rallye and R/T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Moody Hammer (Post 892482)
Thanks! It cannot but it can be added at the dealer through Katzkin/Mopar. You can get the same factory spec leather with all of the logos available. That's what I will be doing.

Nice, do you have an estimated cost of what that would cost?

Moody Hammer 09-12-2013 08:56 PM

Re: HyperBlack Wheels (Rallye and R/T
 
I've been quoted $1,200 and $1,500 from two different dealers.

Scottina06 09-12-2013 10:20 PM

Re: HyperBlack Wheels (Rallye and R/T
 
those wheels aren't glossy enough IMHO. Thye missed a chance to be cool wheels. They are OK....but would've been better glossy

Immo 09-13-2013 07:43 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Moody Hammer (Post 892482)

Thanks! It cannot but it can be added at the dealer through Katzkin/Mopar. You can get the same factory spec leather with all of the logos available. That's what I will be doing.

I'm doing a Mopar theme in mine. New interior will be in by Christmas. Katzkin is a great company to deal with!


Attachment 28922



Attachment 28923



Attachment 28924

Moody Hammer 09-13-2013 09:10 AM

Re: HyperBlack Wheels (Rallye and R/T
 
Look's awesome. I'm not that creative so I'm leaning towards something similar to the R/T leather with red trim.

Robtown 09-13-2013 09:28 AM

Re: HyperBlack Wheels (Rallye and R/T
 
1 Attachment(s)
Ohhhhh my!!!

I'm loving the hyper black wheels with the billet silver. I was already leaning towards billet over granite but these pics might just seal the deal, plus granite is a little dark for Texas (especially with a black interior on an R/T).

Now I just need to see a white one and my decision will be complete.

I think these two will look good together in the garage...

davewg 09-13-2013 09:41 AM

Re: HyperBlack Wheels (Rallye and R/T
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Robtown (Post 892716)
Ohhhhh my!!!

I'm loving the hyper black wheels with the billet silver. I was already leaning towards billet over granite but these pics might just seal the deal, plus granite is a little dark for Texas (especially with a black interior on an R/T).

Now I just need to see a white one and my decision will be complete.

I think these two will look good together in the garage...

Yeah, I think you gotta go Billet and match the IS-F. :thumbsup:

gjeepguy 09-13-2013 10:08 AM

Re: HyperBlack Wheels (Rallye and R/T
 
Yup I am liking the Billet Silver and Hyperblack as well. Good thing that is what I ordered on my R/T.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community