Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Interior/Exterior/Visual (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/)
-   -   Interior Button Blanks (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/interior-button-blanks-65444.html)

frog_a_lot 09-13-2013 07:43 PM

Interior Button Blanks

2 Attachment(s)
Hey guys, I have a 2012 WK2 CRD (export model) and am trying to find some of those little pieces that go in where you usually have buttons, so i can mount some things.
The ones I am looking for are on the main console, as well as the ones where air suspension buttons would go.. I have attached pictures to show what I am talking about.

Also if it can be found cheaply, the actual surround for the console (pointed to in blue on image)

Any idea where I would get these, and how much they cost.

Cheers

dslide 09-13-2013 09:38 PM

Re: Interior Button Blanks

2 Attachment(s)
Not sure exactly what you're looking for, but I added an "eject" sticker to one of my blanks. Full disclosure- I stole the idea from member 'SixZeroFour'. Aesthetic Creations was the company that used to make a sheet of various stickers for blank buttons, but appears they're out of business now. I found a sheet on Ebay for 10 bucks. In the close up pic, you can see it's a sticker placed on the button, but when you're not looking at it that closely, it actually looks pretty stock... and blends in with the other buttons. Good luck.

Raptor 09-13-2013 09:49 PM

I like it! Any idea where we could get more stickers like those? :lol:

dslide 09-13-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor (Post 893076)
I like it! Any idea where we could get more stickers like those? :lol:

Search "Aesthetic Creations", especially on Ebay, as they seem to pop up for sale occasionally. If you want one of the stickers left over from the sheet I have pictured, send me a PM and I'll clip it off and mail to you.

Raptor 09-13-2013 10:21 PM

I really like the ejection seat sticker you used! :lol:

But I'll take the "rockets" or "smoke screen" if you'll part with one!

dslide 09-13-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor (Post 893094)
I really like the ejection seat sticker you used! :lol:

But I'll take the "rockets" or "smoke screen" if you'll part with one!

PM me your address and I'll send you both.

Raptor 09-13-2013 11:40 PM

PM sent!
Thanks

frog_a_lot 09-14-2013 09:46 AM

Haha nice stickers..

But what im actually after is the piece of plastic that is there instead of a button/switch..
So that I can drill a hole in one to install a light for my trailer brakes.. and a voltage gauge in another.. but i want spares so if is crew one up i'm not stuck with it.

Helheim 09-14-2013 05:47 PM

I want to turn one of the ones that's not a button into one, I was thinking of just ordering part #56046294AB and trying to make one work.

frog_a_lot 09-14-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helheim (Post 893414)
I want to turn one of the ones that's not a button into one, I was thinking of just ordering part #56046294AB and trying to make one work.

Might be the way to go, I wonder about the ones around the selec-trac cluster, where you have the air suspension buttons