Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   2014+ Cherokee-KL (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f216/)
-   -   TRACK your 2014+ Cherokee(KL) build process and delivery HERE! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f216/track-your-2014-cherokee-kl-build-process-and-delivery-here-65678.html)

Scottina06 09-19-2013 01:30 PM

TRACK your 2014+ Cherokee(KL) build process and delivery HERE!

Simply become a level 3, 4(level 4 and lifetime also receive a custom build sheet) or Lifer and receive FREE tracking of your build and delivery process for your 2014+ Jeep Cherokee KL!
Simply click this banner to become a level 3, 4 or Lifetime member! Then send your von or vin# to Milous Or Scottina06 to start the MOTS tracking process for your KL Cherokee!

CLICK ME------

http://www.jeepgarage.org/images/misc/supporter.jpg

aquin 10-07-2013 07:55 AM

Re: TRACK your 2014+ Cherokee(KL) build process and delivery HERE!

Sorry I am getting impatient . Can you please see what is the delay D1 status for a month..
1C4PJMDS1EW134390. Quinones

NAD834 10-19-2013 09:06 AM

If I upgrade to 3 for tracking. Will I am be able to see why and when my vehicle will move off D1 . Estimated build date/ship date. Been over 30 days . Thanks !!

Signed up..we will see lol

sailor80 11-14-2013 10:50 AM

All I have is my VON but there is some shady things going on with this ordeer. Can someone help me please? Thank you!

vdeangel 11-21-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 896319)
Simply become a level 3, 4(level 4 and lifetime also receive a custom build sheet) or Lifer and receive FREE tracking of your build and delivery process for your 2014+ Jeep Cherokee KL!
Simply click this banner to become a level 3, 4 or Lifetime member! Then send your von or vin# to Milous Or Scottina06 to start the MOTS tracking process for your KL Cherokee!

CLICK ME------

http://www.jeepgarage.org/images/misc/supporter.jpg

Don't see a link but would be interested in learning more about MOTS. Thanks V

RallyBud 11-23-2013 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdeangel (Post 933769)
Don't see a link but would be interested in learning more about MOTS. Thanks V

Try this link.
https://www.jeep.com/vots/

alexandru.paul.popa 11-26-2013 02:24 PM

Before i upgrade my membership just wanted to confirm some details

How is this different then VOTS, what is the advantage

I've placed an order yesterday and i have the VON nr, is it to early to even locate the order in the system? (can i see the order details through the MOTS system? i am trying to confirm that the dealer ordered exactly what i specified)

Will this update automatically? or i have to PM the 2 moderators in order to get updates about my order?

Thanks

Alex

Aldonola 12-03-2013 12:21 AM

How about an update on your status? I have been in D1 for three weeks and am getting anxious. Did you find this tracking service useful? Thanks, and hope you're enjoying your new vehicle by now

Scottina06 12-03-2013 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexandru.paul.popa (Post 936447)
Before i upgrade my membership just wanted to confirm some details

How is this different then VOTS, what is the advantage

I've placed an order yesterday and i have the VON nr, is it to early to even locate the order in the system? (can i see the order details through the VOTS system? i am trying to confirm that the dealer ordered exactly what i specified)

Will this update automatically? or i have to PM the 2 moderators in order to get updates about my order?

Thanks

Alex

VON# or VIN# will work. Its updated anywhere from 2-4 times per day and will be posted in the tracking forum only available to premiuim members

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aldonola (Post 939450)
How about an update on your status? I have been in D1 for three weeks and am getting anxious. Did you find this tracking service useful? Thanks, and hope you're enjoying your new vehicle by now

updates are posted in the tracking forum 2-4 times daily. It is much more detail oriented than VOTS and tracks the vehicle till its delivered to the dealer.

jfk3674 12-03-2013 04:24 PM

I am not sure if this is the right place for this or not. I spent last weekend looking for a 2014 Trailhawk, and the only one that matched my criteria was way outside my market. So I placed an order with the dealer. Put my $1000 deposit down. It's now Tuesday and I have not gotten an update, Saturday is when I placed the order. When I called they told me they had no allocations at the dealer and they were checking daily to see when, and as soon as they got it I would get my order info. Is this normal? I sold my current car and now will be with out one starting the end of the week. We can get by on one car, but it would be nice to know when I can expect the new one. Is there something I should specifically ask the dealer? Should I escalate it at some point? It just seems odd that Jeep would not take an order with $$ on the table.

Milous 12-03-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfk3674 (Post 939798)
When I called they told me they had no allocations at the dealer and they were checking daily to see when, and as soon as they got it I would get my order info. Is this normal?

Ordering has been closed for a week or so, as November allocations were filled. The order banks for December allocation will re-open tomorrow 12/4.

Aldonola 12-04-2013 04:04 AM

I am trying to track my Cherokee order. Have sent the order info to Scott and to Milous but haven't found reply yet. Starting to wonder if I'm doing this wrong. He is info again just in case.

VIN EW178409
Last name Dodds III