Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   Leftover 2013 deals (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/leftover-2013-deals-65977.html)

Redealmaker 09-26-2013 08:54 PM

Leftover 2013 deals
 
A client who owns a jeep dealersship told me today that there are big dealer incentives for leftover 13 srts, which he has a few left. Anyone know what these are? I'm not sure if he is just trying to get me in and then give me the hard sell or if he is telling me the truth.

Willx 09-26-2013 09:13 PM

Re: Leftover 2013 deals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redealmaker (Post 900048)
A client who owns a jeep dealersship told me today that there are big dealer incentives for leftover 13 srts, which he has a few left. Anyone know what these are? I'm not sure if he is just trying to get me in and then give me the hard sell or if he is telling me the truth.

If he has a "few" then he may be trying hard to get rid of them... There is a pretty huge night and day difference with the new 8 Speed and infotainment systems in the 2014 vs 2013.... I think dealers with 2013 SRTs may need to cut the price pretty heavily.

Schleprock 09-27-2013 12:25 PM

Re: Leftover 2013 deals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Willx (Post 900060)
If he has a "few" then he may be trying hard to get rid of them... There is a pretty huge night and day difference with the new 8 Speed and infotainment systems in the 2014 vs 2013.... I think dealers with 2013 SRTs may need to cut the price pretty heavily.

This is true........................those of us with '12s and '13s, our infotainment, electronics, and lighting actually work the correct way.

http://replygif.net/i/1000.gif

Willx 09-27-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schleprock (Post 900366)
This is true........................those of us with '12s and '13s, our infotainment, electronics, and lighting actually work the correct way.

Haha, I get it yes, not beating on the 13s at all but with the improved times and drive train being the focus. The price didn't change that much. The 12-13 is still a very respectable vehicle!!!

Scottina06 09-27-2013 12:59 PM

My 14 works perfect.....

Mikessrt 09-27-2013 01:03 PM

Re: Leftover 2013 deals
 
Mine works Great as well. Plus he has a 10 in his sig. :slapfight:
I wouldn't do it.

Willx 09-27-2013 02:04 PM

Thanks guys, as most of you are aware I personally have yet to encounter much of any issues in the ones I have driven as well.

lstowell 09-27-2013 05:11 PM

Re: Leftover 2013 deals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Willx (Post 900408)
Thanks guys, as most of you are aware I personally have yet to encounter much of any issues in the ones I have driven as well.

Are you seeing reports that some of the strangeness [except for the few genuinely bad radio units] have the wierd habit of simply going away?

I have a couple annoying UConnect issues, but not annoying enough to bother flashing yet.

However, the wierd MIL, Xmas Tree instrument panel, simply disappeared at under 1K miles and haven't come back coming up on 6K.

And to paraphrase Charlton Heston, you'd have to pry this thing out of my cold dead hands.

5.7summit 09-27-2013 07:21 PM

Re: Leftover 2013 deals
 
My '14 works perfect too!

Redealmaker 09-28-2013 08:15 AM

Re: Leftover 2013 deals
 
Thanks guys, I might stop in and drive both and see what the $ difference is and if it is worth the extra $$$ to go to a 14.

Willx 09-28-2013 08:25 AM

Re: Leftover 2013 deals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redealmaker (Post 900753)
Thanks guys, I might stop in and drive both and see what the $ difference is and if it is worth the extra $$$ to go to a 14.

Honestly, that is the best idea. Only you can be the judge of value for yourself.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community