Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Visual Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/)
-   -   need help its a list performance and visual (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/need-help-its-a-list-performance-and-visual-66157.html)

Alex47er 10-01-2013 06:02 PM

need help its a list performance and visual

First off I'm sure I've asked this but new phone all my notes are gone.... So bare with me I want to clean engine bay what to cover and how to clean it and any recommendations with products (things to consider k&n intake and how to clean my cone as well) the letters on my dashboard are wearing out (reset button etc etc etc... ) the hood support rod is dead any place to order that... ? I know r1 concepts is a place more jeep members order their rotors any good pads to go with the drilled and slotted brakes ? ( Scott I know you answered that one new phone lol) should i use a programmer or a chip any good ones that members have used (06 v6) I want to change my shift knob should I use brute force? And cool places to order a new one... Seat covers are a must my cloth seats stain TOO quick and wanna try and get some covers or new seats recommendations. floor mats preferably black ones any good websites or spots? Last one my black plastic is faded what to use to regain color or diy things I can do? Paint? Armor all? I want input I want to finish my jeep and be proud of it :)

XenonDepot 10-02-2013 01:35 PM

Re: need help its a list performance and visual

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex47er (Post 902596)
First off I'm sure I've asked this but new phone all my notes are gone.... So bare with me I want to clean engine bay what to cover and how to clean it and any recommendations with products (things to consider k&n intake and how to clean my cone as well) the letters on my dashboard are wearing out (reset button etc etc etc... ) the hood support rod is dead any place to order that... ? I know r1 concepts is a place more jeep members order their rotors any good pads to go with the drilled and slotted brakes ? ( Scott I know you answered that one new phone lol) should i use a programmer or a chip any good ones that members have used (06 v6) I want to change my shift knob should I use brute force? And cool places to order a new one... Seat covers are a must my cloth seats stain TOO quick and wanna try and get some covers or new seats recommendations. floor mats preferably black ones any good websites or spots? Last one my black plastic is faded what to use to regain color or diy things I can do? Paint? Armor all? I want input I want to finish my jeep and be proud of it :)

What kind of seat covers and floor mats were you looking for? We have Coverking custom made seat covers and a variety of floor mats as well.

Let me know what you were looking for so I can help you better with those.

Danny

Alex47er 10-02-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XenonDepot (Post 902991)

What kind of seat covers and floor mats were you looking for? We have Coverking custom made seat covers and a variety of floor mats as well.

Let me know what you were looking for so I can help you better with those.

Danny

Danny thanks for replying I am actually looking for all black seat covers nothing fancy like leather but something that won't stain quick by dropping water on my seat and for the floor mats EVERYTHING proof like stains water spills easy to clean I guess you can say I'm tired of cloth and black is easy to cover and helps the jeep interior look nice and clean any suggestions

XenonDepot 10-02-2013 01:53 PM

Hi,

Take a look at this page for seat covers:

Seat Covers | Custom Seat Covers | Coverking Seat Covers

There are a variety available. Costs will differ depending on whether you want them to be waterproof or not.

Floor mats/liners: WeatherTech Liners are always a great choice:

WeatherTech Floor Liners | WeatherTech Digital Fit Liners | Car, Truck and SUV Floor Liners

Steve

Alex47er 10-02-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XenonDepot (Post 903001)
Hi,

Take a look at this page for seat covers:

Seat Covers | Custom Seat Covers | Coverking Seat Covers

There are a variety available. Costs will differ depending on whether you want them to be waterproof or not.

Floor mats/liners: WeatherTech Liners are always a great choice:

WeatherTech Floor Liners | WeatherTech Digital Fit Liners | Car, Truck and SUV Floor Liners

Steve

Steve thanks for responding I am so far looking into the ballistic seat covers since I do have dogs and have people always driving around with me but I would like them in black and the weather tech floor are perfect will help keep the jeep clean I need everything front and back

XenonDepot 10-02-2013 02:23 PM

No problem at all!

Steve

Alex47er 10-02-2013 02:25 PM

Steve one last question any number I can contact when I'm ready to place my order or do it all online? I'd like to thank you and danny for helping me out!

XenonDepot 10-02-2013 02:29 PM

Absolutely!! Give us a call toll free 1-877-522-2701. I'm sure we can help you out as much as possible on the price over the phone ;)

Alex47er 10-02-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XenonDepot (Post 903031)
Absolutely!! Give us a call toll free 1-877-522-2701. I'm sure we can help you out as much as possible on the price over the phone ;)

Awesome! Expect a call soon! Thanks gentlemen!

XenonDepot 10-02-2013 02:49 PM

Sounds Good!

DAVY27 10-03-2013 08:52 AM

engine bay cleaning-cover the PCM and an aftermarket intake if you have. Spray some simple green all over,scrub away and rinse away with a hose but on the weakest setting( I usually have it on mist) Spray some plastic protectant all over ( I use meguiars ultimate protectant) and wipe down with a microfiber towel.

hood rod- I believe rockauto have that rather cheaply.

Tuning-check out hypertech, I believe superchips doesn't really do much when the comp relearns the parameters.

Mats-Weathertech FTW!

Faded plastic-you can try some compounds but they usually go out. For a more permanent result, paint/vinyl

Alex47er 10-03-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVY27 (Post 903432)
engine bay cleaning-cover the PCM and an aftermarket intake if you have. Spray some simple green all over,scrub away and rinse away with a hose but on the weakest setting( I usually have it on mist) Spray some plastic protectant all over ( I use meguiars ultimate protectant) and wipe down with a microfiber towel.

hood rod- I believe rockauto have that rather cheaply.

Tuning-check out hypertech, I believe superchips doesn't really do much when the comp relearns the parameters.

Mats-Weathertech FTW!

Faded plastic-you can try some compounds but they usually go out. For a more permanent result, paint/vinyl

Call me a nub Davy but the PCM is the black box if I'm correct right? I'll check out rockauto for the hood rod for sure I need it cause that hood has slammed on my head many times lol weathertech is on my list thanks to the guys from KB and paint the plastic any paint you would use ? Thanks for the help Davy always coming through