Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Interior/Exterior/Visual (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/)
-   -   Finally posting... (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/finally-posting-66203.html)

NAGA 10-02-2013 09:18 PM

Finally posting...

Hi, been here reading since 2011 and I'm just posting. I guess I don't have a lot to say, however I would like to thank everyone that responds to all of the questions that are asked on here. It made my second grand cherokee purchase a lot easier. Guess I should get the hard part out of the way... In 2007 I purchased a new 07 black gc srt8 that gave me the best 5 years and 42k trouble free miles with lots of fun and over 90 1/4 mile passes and it never complained. With that said it was time to move on the wife was ready for a new ride and she loved the 14's. In May I shopped around and traded the 07 in on a 14 gc limited 2wd v6. We were looking for comfort and better economy, and we got it!!! Sorry for the long first post but that's a little background about us. I would like to post some pictures but I don't know how many post I need to do till I can do that if someone can let me know. I have done a few things to the new one to help it fit us a little better
Thanks,
Rob
P.S. - I'm a painter at an auto body shop not a English major so sorry for grammar errors

NAGA 10-02-2013 10:01 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by NAGA (Post 903269)
Hi, been here reading since 2011 and I'm just posting. I guess I don't have a lot to say, however I would like to thank everyone that responds to all of the questions that are asked on here. It made my second grand cherokee purchase a lot easier. Guess I should get the hard part out of the way... In 2007 I purchased a new 07 black gc srt8 that gave me the best 5 years and 42k trouble free miles with lots of fun and over 90 1/4 mile passes and it never complained. With that said it was time to move on the wife was ready for a new ride and she loved the 14's. In May I shopped around and traded the 07 in on a 14 gc limited 2wd v6. We were looking for comfort and better economy, and we got it!!! Sorry for the long first post but that's a little background about us. I would like to post some pictures but I don't know how many post I need to do till I can do that if someone can let me know. I have done a few things to the new one to help it fit us a little better Thanks, Rob P.S. - I'm a painter at an auto body shop not a English major so sorry for grammar errors

This is a few pics 07 and 14

Attachment 29841

Attachment 29842

Attachment 29843

akimball 10-02-2013 10:56 PM

Re: Finally posting...

glad you decided to post. and congrats on the my14 although i like the older jeep better lol

NAGA 10-03-2013 07:25 AM

Hope we can get another SRT in 2-3 years but the 14 is light years ahead in tech and comfort

jgc4ever 10-03-2013 09:35 PM

Re: Finally posting...

I really like those 20" wheels on your new '14.