Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Just a few pics of my girl after a productive day (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/just-a-few-pics-of-my-girl-after-a-productive-day-66305.html)

Chunderboy 10-05-2013 08:59 PM

Just a few pics of my girl after a productive day

3 Attachment(s)
Spent some time giving her some love today (with a wash mitt, meguires and a microfiber)!

Oh, and whatcha think about the white letters out?

hardy616 10-05-2013 09:21 PM

Re: Just a few pics of my girl after a productive day

Nice job!

Chunderboy 10-05-2013 09:23 PM

Labor of love.

Zybane 10-05-2013 09:38 PM

Looks good. Can I ask where did you get that rear bumper guard?

Chunderboy 10-05-2013 09:41 PM

Yea man. It's from a manufacturer named back horse offroad. I bought/picked up at a warehouse in Queens ny. I found it on ebay.

Radknight 10-06-2013 06:46 AM

Looks bad ass. I'd definitely think twice before driving too slow in the fast lane or tailgating you. Mount some 50's on the roof and you'd be good for the zombie apocalypse. :)

Chunderboy 10-06-2013 06:53 AM

Funny you should mention that. Just the other day, someone actually said something like that while I was pulling out of the garage.

Chunderboy 10-06-2013 07:00 AM

It was actually in reference to the asshole bikers who assaulted the family on the west side highway.

Radknight 10-06-2013 07:38 AM

Yeah, funny but I think that's on a lot of people's minds. I saw the extended videos of those guys riding though NYC. What a bunch a A-hole douchebags. No respect for the law, cars, people, red lights...nothing. Gives real riders a bad name.

...or where you referring to the zombies. :p

Chunderboy 10-06-2013 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radknight (Post 904850)
Yeah, funny but I think that's on a lot of people's minds. I saw the extended videos of those guys riding though NYC. What a bunch a A-hole douchebags. No respect for the law, cars, people, red lights...nothing. Gives real riders a bad name.

...or where you referring to the zombies. :p

Lol, the bikers.

Truth be told, i have been riding my whole adult life and my father has been riding for 50 plus years and I have never been a part of a ride like that. I've been on rides with thousands of riders (power Mia / 10th anniversary of 9/11 etc) and never seen that shit. now, if I did witness that at those rides or any for that matter,they would have been dealt with swiftly by the boys on the rides. full stop.

Pillbucket 10-06-2013 08:29 AM

Nice looking GC man, the white letters are kind of old school but so am I so I am diggin' it!!

Chunderboy 10-06-2013 09:10 AM

Thanks man. I am still on the fence about the letters, but I might flip around them if I get sick enough.