Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Engine Performance/Intakes/Exhausts (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f108/)
-   -   Diablo Trinity ABS light stays on (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f108/diablo-trinity-abs-light-stays-on-66406.html)

fastdude007 10-08-2013 08:09 AM

Diablo Trinity ABS light stays on
 
I bought the Diablo Trinity a month ago was pretty happy with the performance till now. I needed to bring in my Jeep for service and uploaded the original jeep map before I brought the Jeep for service, but the ABS light was still on. The Dealer reset the computer and charged me $140.00 for "Electrical Work" which I did not ask them to do.
Anyone else had issues with the ABS light on?:confused:

moosehead 10-08-2013 10:21 AM

Re: Diablo Trinity ABS light stays on
 
IIRC, it seemed that only those who reset tire/wheel sizes to other than stock were the only ones who had experienced the ABS light issue. Otherwise, I believe those who stayed stock wheel settings and just reset to stock tune for Jeep service have done so successfully. Are you using canned DS tunes or and aftermarket custom?

I am about to return to stock settings before an upcoming dealer service and will update the thread.

Raptor 10-08-2013 05:35 PM

Re: Diablo Trinity ABS light stays on
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fastdude007 (Post 906188)
I bought the Diablo Trinity a month ago was pretty happy with the performance till now. I needed to bring in my Jeep for service and uploaded the original jeep map before I brought the Jeep for service, but the ABS light was still on. The Dealer reset the computer and charged me $140.00 for "Electrical Work" which I did not ask them to do.
Anyone else had issues with the ABS light on?:confused:


Yes common issue for the Diablo tuners! :( And still no fix yet from Diablo! :mad:

http://www.jeepgarage.org/f108/2013-...mer-64497.html

http://www.jeepgarage.org/f108/hemif...y-56884-8.html (Post # 88 and on)

http://www.jeepgarage.org/f108/hemif...y-56884-8.html

fastdude007 10-08-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moosehead (Post 906280)
IIRC, it seemed that only those who reset tire/wheel sizes to other than stock were the only ones who had experienced the ABS light issue. Otherwise, I believe those who stayed stock wheel settings and just reset to stock tune for Jeep service have done so successfully. Are you using canned DS tunes or and aftermarket custom?

I am about to return to stock settings before an upcoming dealer service and will update the thread.

I'm using only the Diablo tune

fastdude007 10-09-2013 07:14 AM

Re: Diablo Trinity ABS light stays on
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by moosehead (Post 906280)
IIRC, it seemed that only those who reset tire/wheel sizes to other than stock were the only ones who had experienced the ABS light issue. Otherwise, I believe those who stayed stock wheel settings and just reset to stock tune for Jeep service have done so successfully. Are you using canned DS tunes or and aftermarket custom?

I am about to return to stock settings before an upcoming dealer service and will update the thread.

I just heard back from Diablo and yes they confirmed to use the maps but not to adjust the tire size right now.

Raptor 12-19-2013 12:25 PM

Re: Diablo Trinity ABS light stays on
 
Any new information on this ABS light issue?

Has it been "fixed"?

Or does changing the tire size still cause this problem? :confused:

XLR8R 02-14-2014 09:34 PM

Re: Diablo Trinity ABS light stays on
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor (Post 947835)
Any new information on this ABS light issue?

Has it been "fixed"?

Or does changing the tire size still cause this problem? :confused:

I would stay far away from the tire size, and even the tuner itself if u an live without the alleged 20 or so HP gains

this company is only interested in rushing out products, not perfecting them, not supporting them, and DEFINITELY NOT proactively communicating any changes, issues, fixes, etc

C1AY70N 02-22-2014 03:18 PM

Re: Diablo Trinity ABS light stays on
 
I'm still trying to get my ABS light issue fixed. Two different dealers can't figure it out. Absolutely stumped. Countless hours wasted of my own time. Absolutely no response to my support ticket opened with DiabloSport. What a piece of shit product.

HOW THE F DO I RESET MY ABS? I'm back to 100% stock settings at this point.

C1AY70N 05-04-2014 10:31 AM

Re: Diablo Trinity ABS light stays on
 
So I finally got the ABS light reset by a dealer - after countless hours of my time wasted. Anyway I've got my HF tune loaded back up with no issues. I have not adjusted the tire size and don't plan to. There's no way I'm risking triggering that damn ABS light again.

XLR8R 05-10-2014 12:01 PM

Re: Diablo Trinity ABS light stays on
 
Join the club - I had to get a new TIPM courtesy
Of Diablosport

I heard you can get the ABS to go bye bye using a DCX-1000
As opposed to the ancient trinity

5.7summit 05-13-2014 05:11 PM

Re: Diablo Trinity ABS light stays on
 
This is a HUGE reason why I will not be buying one for my SRT anytime soon


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community