Need advice? Help? 2014 jeep overland problems
Hello, I'm new to the forum and a new jeep owner. Jeep garage has a lot great information.
I have a 2014 jeep gc overland v6, built in April 2014. Only 3,100 miles. Here is everything has been done to it:
1. Steering wheel. (Old steering had a crack in wood).
2. Both side mirrors. (Made noise while folding).
3. Rear hatch handle. ( gap).
4. Rear hatch misalignment.
5. Radio replaced. ( radio would freeze).
6. Inside rear view mirror. ( would loose position after a week).
7. Two transmission tsb. (Rough shifting).
8. They also did a few tsb, the service writer took care of, that I was not aware of.
9. The trim piece under headlight was loose.( they tighten down.
10. I have condensation on both headlights. ( , dealer will not replace, because it's normal, very imbarassing for a 50k truck!!!
11. When I try to resume acc, it tells me it needs service.
I have all paperwork and documentation, what should I do?? I feel I have very bad build jeep. The dealer has taken very good care of me, but I don't know what else to do? Any advice would help me, I feel that this is a sign of more bad things to come.
Re: Need advice? Help? 2014 jeep overland problems
Condensation is normal, not just on Jeep, because the new headlight systems are not sealed. It should clear up.
A loose piece of trim or misaligned handle is not an indication of a 'bad build Jeep'. Don't fret the little stuff ... just get it fixed.
It seems like your dealer is taking care of the problems, so what you should do is enjoy your Jeep.
Steering wheel was replaced, both side mirrors replaced, rear view mirror replaced, radio was replaced, and rear hatch handle was replaced two times.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community