Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   Did Your SRT come with a cargo net? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/did-your-srt-come-with-a-cargo-net-66690.html)

watchdog507 10-14-2013 03:12 PM

Did Your SRT come with a cargo net?

3 Attachment(s)
My SRT had the pedals in a box. The dealer didn't mount them. I noticed that I didn't have a cargo net that my Overland had. Do they come with a cargo net?

Scottina06 10-14-2013 03:23 PM

Re: Did Your SRT come with a cargo net?

no sir

watchdog507 10-14-2013 03:34 PM

I would have thought that it would be included. Everytime I hit the gas pedal everything in the back goes flying.

YFD_322 10-15-2013 06:51 AM

You can get one on ebay for $25

BobsWK2 10-25-2013 01:33 AM

Only the Summit and Overland come with the cargo net.

EviL 10-25-2013 05:04 AM

the SRT did not come with a cargo net however my the installed pedals were steel pedals
and im guessing the pedals u r reffering to r the rubber pedals (its actually a matter of preference)

GMONEY126 10-25-2013 06:38 AM

Mine came with a cargo net

DanMartin 10-25-2013 11:15 AM

I did not get the cargo net with the vehicle (I bought it for I think $20 shipped online the next day).

I also had the pedals in a box. Dealer asked if I wanted them installed, and I said no for now.

There was almost no prep done on the vehicle when I drove it...it was clear they had just removed the protective plastic covering from some of the painted surfaces (still had some small pieces in the corners). I think they only had it out on the lot for a few hours when I bought it.

watchdog507 10-27-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanMartin (Post 917092)
I did not get the cargo net with the vehicle (I bought it for I think $20 shipped online the next day).

I also had the pedals in a box. Dealer asked if I wanted them installed, and I said no for now.

There was almost no prep done on the vehicle when I drove it...it was clear they had just removed the protective plastic covering from some of the painted surfaces (still had some small pieces in the corners). I think they only had it out on the lot for a few hours when I bought it.

That pretty well matches my pick up at the dealer. The SRT wasn't ready. It was dirty and sitting unlocked in the back lot where I spotted it. The pedals were in a box and there was no cargo net.

I've ordered the net and I'll have the pedals installed when I take it in for a service.

I wasn't impressed.