Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   ReBadge Design and Graphics (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f127/)
-   -   T-Shirts and Hoodies are available to order (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f127/t-shirts-and-hoodies-are-available-to-order-66817.html)

Natedawg9640 10-17-2013 04:40 PM

T-Shirts and Hoodies are available to order

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys and Girls. The time is finally here. Taking orders...

Now, read all this carefully:

We're gonna start simple and clean. White, Black, and Gray available. Sizes in Hoodies available to 3XL. Sizes in T-shirts available to 4XL.

I will bill/order/print/and ship on a bi-weekly rotation. If you're interested, you just need to *email* me your order. I will issue a money request for the balance via Paypal so I will need your Paypal email address included in your email. Upon receipt of the payment, the shirts will be ordered (likely once per week), printed and shipped. This will eliminate deadbeat buyers and myself ordering shirts that don't have a happy home to go to. :)

Hoodies are $38/each
T-Shirts are $18/each

Update!

After getting the first few orders. I'd like to update the shipping a little bit. (those involved in the first few order will be refunded a few bucks where applicable)

For single t-shirt orders, it'll be a flat rate envelope. Medium flat rate box works great for hoodies and multiple items... but is way overkill for a t-shirt.

Basically, i'll bill accordingly on future orders. what i need for postage, is what you'll be billed for. If you want snail mail to save a few bucks... i can do that as well just request it in your email.

Cheers!

Email is Rebadge@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Natedawg9640 10-17-2013 04:41 PM

Re: T-Shirts and Hoodies are available to order

reserved.

BlackN'Blue 10-17-2013 05:25 PM

This is the hardest decision ever. I like em all lol

subbie09 10-17-2013 05:34 PM

Hmmm.....Doo the sizes run big or small, and will they shrink in the washer?

BlackN'Blue 10-17-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subbie09 (Post 912528)
Hmmm.....Doo the sizes run big or small, and will they shrink in the washer?

Wondering the same thing.

Alex47er 10-17-2013 05:43 PM

I'd like to know that before tomorrow cause I'm digging the Greg one just don't want them too small after my first wash

Natedawg9640 10-17-2013 05:45 PM

My experience with both of these shirts has been pretty decent. That's why I picked those. I hate when shirts shrink up in length especially and these seem to hold size pretty nice. Also, for the T-shirts... anything XL and above I can get in 'tall' if needed.

DAVY27 10-17-2013 05:58 PM

nate-
any chance of color options (for the logos as well as the shirt color?) in the future?

im going to get a hoodie/tshirt to see how the sizes go.

Alex47er 10-17-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natedawg9640 (Post 912541)
My experience with both of these shirts has been pretty decent. That's why I picked those. I hate when shirts shrink up in length especially and these seem to hold size pretty nice. Also, for the T-shirts... anything XL and above I can get in 'tall' if needed.

Do you recommend going with your usual size or one size up?

Natedawg9640 10-17-2013 07:45 PM

I'd go with what you'd usually wear.

Pending how smooth this system ends up working I may get into color options. Just quite busy lately so I wanted to keep this as simple smooth and easy as possible. I know the shirts are in demand so I just want to start by making something available for you all.

Natedawg9640 11-01-2013 09:22 AM

Update!

After getting the first few orders. I'd like to update the shipping a little bit. (those involved in the first few order will be refunded a few bucks where applicable)

For single t-shirt orders, it'll be a flat rate envelope. medium flat rate box works great for hoodies and multiple items... but is way overkill for a t-shirt.

Basically, i'll bill accordingly on future orders. what i need for postage, is what you'll be billed for. If you want snail mail to save a few bucks... i can do that as well just request it in your email.

Cheers!

BlackN'Blue 11-05-2013 06:45 PM

I was one of the first to order. Went to a local USPS store and they told me i should have gotten my package already..... still no hoodie.