Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Cooper Zeon 275/55/20 do rub

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Mattzxcv 
#1 ·
I fitted Cooper Zeon LTZs to my 2012 WK2 about 10000 kilometers ago after reading on this forum that they were great tyres and fitted ok even though they were a tight fit. After a big trip I agree they are great tyres however I have found that they do indeed rub. The fronts are fine but I now have rub marks on the felt around the rear tyres at the front of the tyre towards the middle of the car. It is a fair way up so obviously only happening when the suspension is compressed and the wheel raised. The right has only scrubbed the felt but the left side is cut through and you can see metal behind. I guess there is nothing much I can do now but wanted to share the story with you.

#3 ·
No don't have quadralift. Have the self leveling rear suspension that comes with diesels. I have only done minor off-roading. I suspect this has happened when traveling at speed on country roads and going through a dip causing the suspension to bottom out. Sorry no pics yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.