Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Engine Performance/Intakes/Exhausts (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f108/)
-   -   Intune DCX support (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f108/intune-dcx-support-67320.html)

hemifever 10-30-2013 12:49 PM

Intune DCX support

Not too long ago Diablo released 3.6 support for the '11+ and 3.6/5.7 for the '13 models but it was only with the Trinity.

For those that might have been waiting for the lower priced Intune DCX to support these models the time is NEAR.

LTrainGC 10-30-2013 12:53 PM

Re: Intune DCX support

Good to hear. I'm ready for a tune, but I don't need the Trinity. Patiently waiting for the DCX!

BrandonATX 10-31-2013 12:13 AM

Woohoo!!!!

Are you going to run a special on these???

hemifever 10-31-2013 06:47 AM

I have a coupon code over the next few days setup called : 2013 : that will give a 5% discount on the dcx model

I imagine we'll hear some sort of support announcement today

hemifever 10-31-2013 11:25 AM

Intune-dcx is now ready.

BrandonATX 10-31-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hemifever (Post 921393)
Intune-dcx is now ready.

I want one. I want one.

How do I get it from you?

hemifever 10-31-2013 11:57 AM

This is a link to the intune-dcx on my site.

Diablo Intune | Diablo I1000-dcx | Diablo InTune For Sale | Intune Diablo

BrandonATX 10-31-2013 03:46 PM

I just ordered one, order # 2061.
I can't wait. I've heard nothing but good things about your custom tuning.

LTrainGC 11-02-2013 06:28 AM

Ordered last night and already shipped along with great instructions on how to get started. Can't wait to get tuned and disable MDS.

MAXGroup 11-02-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LTrainGC (Post 922523)
Ordered last night and already shipped along with great instructions on how to get started. Can't wait to get tuned and disable MDS.

Any off you guys can give feedback as to performance and ease of tuning?

2012 GC 5.7 2014 Rango RT on order

LTrainGC 11-04-2013 07:12 PM

I got my DCX in the mail today (ordered Friday night and at my door Monday morning - how's THAT for fast shipping!). Plugged it up to my computer and got all of the latest updates. It recognized my VIN (no PCM calibration needed - or prompted by the tuner anyway), so I went to write a tune and it took my stock tune but then failed to write the tune I wanted. The device then put my stock tune back on and my Jeep started (thank god lol). Came back inside and double checked that the tuner was fully updated, went back out and tried it again and the same thing happened.

I made a post on the DS forum so hopefully I will hear something tomorrow. If not I'm going to give them a call. Kind of bummed out but seeing as how support for the '13 just came out less than a week ago I'm sure there are still some bugs to work out.

BrandonATX 11-04-2013 07:34 PM

I also orders mine on Friday and received it in the mail today.
Fast shipping!!!

I hooked mine up to the computer and it uploaded the newest updates.
No problems.

I then plugged it in my jeep and uploaded the 91 tune.
I didn't get much time to drive it because I was pulled over by the fuzz in my neighborhood. He was cool. We chatted about my "hotrod" as he called it. He apparently has a Z06 that he has modded out.

Anyways, The Jeep did have a lot more pep in its step. I then Drove home and emailed my last written tune to Hemi fever. I'm currently waiting on the custom tune.

I won't be able to install the custom tune till Friday when I'm off work. I will keep y'all updated.