Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   dealerships in NYC (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/dealerships-in-nyc-67326.html)

Pauls888 10-30-2013 03:15 PM

dealerships in NYC

Any recommended dealerships in the Queens or long Island area?

rubberjeep 10-30-2013 05:33 PM

I'm very happy with Keith over at Huntington jeep I'm further east but happy with the reviews there. Browns is also good further east had bought my prior jeep there but they just couldn't give me something I was happy w on the trade

Pauls888 10-30-2013 05:51 PM

Re: dealerships in NYC

Thank you. I'll look them up.

johnnyiowa 10-30-2013 09:27 PM

Don't go to Bayside Chrysler Jeep Dodge. They are horrible. I ended up going to Long Island to bought my GC

MoparKing 10-31-2013 12:23 AM

I went to Bayside Chrysler Jeep Dodge. No complaints im happy with them :thumbsup:

dainfamusgc 10-31-2013 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnyiowa (Post 921072)
Don't go to Bayside Chrysler Jeep Dodge. They are horrible. I ended up going to Long Island to bought my GC

I agree stay away, left a deposit couldn't find my exact jeep I wanted and didn't wanna give a refund and kept giving runaround, disputed with my card and got money back. Ended up going to Eastchester

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Chunderboy 10-31-2013 07:47 AM

I got mine from Manhattan Jeep and my salesman Steve Norris actually knew the car and had an accurate answer to every question about the rig. Plus, their service department has been good as well.

johnnyiowa 10-31-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dainfamusgc (Post 921190)
I agree stay away, left a deposit couldn't find my exact jeep I wanted and didn't wanna give a refund and kept giving runaround, disputed with my card and got money back. Ended up going to Eastchester

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have the exact problem with them, went to Westbury Jeep at Long Island, I got go service from them and they have the Jeep in stock.

Vanguard 10-31-2013 02:51 PM

East Hills Jeep in north shore.

They are more of a luxurious jeep dealer. Free car loaners, shuttle service, oil changes, and some other stuff when you buy a car from them.

They offered me 4% off invoice without even asking.

Chunderboy 10-31-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanguard (Post 921521)
East Hills Jeep in north shore.

They are more of a luxurious jeep dealer. Free car loaners, shuttle service, oil changes, and some other stuff when you buy a car from them.

They offered me 4% off invoice without even asking.

Wouldn't that be a treat!! I suppose with a suburban dealership you are more likely to get those kinds of benefits than with the one in Manhattan.

longisland 11-01-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chunderboy (Post 921526)
Wouldn't that be a treat!! I suppose with a suburban dealership you are more likely to get those kinds of benefits than with the one in Manhattan.

Hey Chunder, curious if you would share your sales person in East hills (feel free to PM me)? i live very close to them and looking to lease an Overland right away. thanks

Chunderboy 11-01-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longisland (Post 922427)

Hey Chunder, curious if you would share your sales person in East hills (feel free to PM me)? i live very close to them and looking to lease an Overland right away. thanks

My rig was purchased at Manhattan Jeep/chrysler/dodge and my salesman was a guy named Steve Norris. He has been in the game for a long time and surely knows what he is doing and isn't a bs'er. If you're going to make a stop by there, let me know and i will give him a heads up that you're coming.