Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   2014 jcc overland adventure pack 2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/2014-jcc-overland-adventure-pack-2-a-67627.html)

shellhall5183 11-06-2013 04:51 PM

2014 jcc overland adventure pack 2

Hi All,
I need help, what does the adventure pack 2 replace, change or add onto a overland other than normal?
I can see:
* Swap from Overland 20' Wheels - 18" Laredo wheels
* Under body protection
* "Trail Rated" badge

The reason why I ask is that I ordered a new one which is due in January to my dealer, The dealer did not order that pack and they have offered to do the 3 items above or order a new car all together. What are people thoughts on this please?

jacko15 11-06-2013 05:10 PM

Re: 2014 jcc overland adventure pack 2

That info is available here:
http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/2014-g...ing-52937.html
I got the ORAII on my Overland, and the wheels aren't the Laredo wheels. More info here:
WK2Jeeps.com - 2011-2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee menu page

MAXGroup 11-06-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shellhall5183 (Post 925250)
Hi All, I need help, what does the adventure pack 2 replace, change or add onto a overland other than normal? I can see: * Swap from Overland 20' Wheels - 18" Laredo wheels * Under body protection * "Trail Rated" badge The reason why I ask is that I ordered a new one which is due in January to my dealer, The dealer did not order that pack and they have offered to do the 3 items above or order a new car all together. What are people thoughts on this please?

I believe that there is much more to that
Quadra track II
Air suspension
Trailer hitch etc

The whole off road vehicle management system is different, I have it on my 2012 and it's worth ordering a new car. Make them compensate you for the added wait.

bill_de 11-06-2013 05:20 PM

In the U.S. models they are the standard Limited wheels.

Check to see if QuadraDrive is added with ORA2 and your engine choice.

---

shellhall5183 11-06-2013 05:27 PM

Yeah I can see that the overland comes standard with the Quadra Drive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_de (Post 925272)
In the U.S. models they are the standard Limited wheels.

Check to see if QuadraDrive is added with ORA2 and your engine choice.

---

shellhall5183 11-06-2013 05:29 PM

HI,
Yes I can see on the Jeep page that the overland comes with the Quadra trak II, Air suspension and the trailer hitch standard a;ready, seems to be the skid plates, trail rated badge and wheels and tires, that seems it, I am trying to find more information in regards to your comment with the vehicle management system.

cheer
Brenden

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAXGroup (Post 925271)
I believe that there is much more to that
Quadra track II
Air suspension
Trailer hitch etc

The whole off road vehicle management system is different, I have it on my 2012 and it's worth ordering a new car. Make them compensate you for the added wait.

bill_de 11-06-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shellhall5183 (Post 925280)
HI,
Yes I can see on the Jeep page that the overland comes with the Quadra trak II, Air suspension and the trailer hitch standard a;ready, seems to be the skid plates, trail rated badge and wheels and tires, that seems it, I am trying to find more information in regards to your comment with the vehicle management system.

cheer
Brenden

If you are really interested in what your getting/missing, you might want to go back to the Jeep.com page and read the difference between Quadra trak II and Quadra Drive II.

If you really don't care, that's ok too.

---

shellhall5183 11-06-2013 06:59 PM

Excuse the french, but your F*^KING awesome :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I have finally worked out the difference with those two and yes I was miss reading it and understood that they both came standard with the Overland, They do not, The Quadra drive comes standard, the quadra trac (different diff and change in transfer case etc) does not.

I am about to contact my car dealer and request that they order another car and I dont want the parts fitted to this one coming as it wont be what I have ordred. Just the 4-6 months wait is painful, as waited 2 months to find out wrong car :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_de (Post 925335)
If you are really interested in what your getting/missing, you might want to go back to the Jeep.com page and read the difference between Quadra trak II and Quadra Drive II.

If you really don't care, that's ok too.

---

bill_de 11-06-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shellhall5183 (Post 925365)
Excuse the french, but your F*^KING awesome :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I have finally worked out the difference with those two and yes I was miss reading it and understood that they both came standard with the Overland, They do not, The Quadra drive comes standard, the quadra trac (different diff and change in transfer case etc) does not.

I am about to contact my car dealer and request that they order another car and I dont want the parts fitted to this one coming as it wont be what I have ordred. Just the 4-6 months wait is painful, as waited 2 months to find out wrong car :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I know you're excited, but you got that backwards. QuadraDrive is the one that comes with the package. ;)

---

shellhall5183 11-06-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_de (Post 925384)
I know you're excited, but you got that backwards. QuadraDrive is the one that comes with the package. ;)

---

as i did . lol thnaks,

I have cancelled vehicle and ordered another one with dealer now, just the wait again :-(
chers all :-)

bill_de 11-07-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shellhall5183 (Post 925401)
as i did . lol thnaks,

I have cancelled vehicle and ordered another one with dealer now, just the wait again :-(
chers all :-)

It's a shame you have to wait so long to get vehicles delivered over there. But in the end, if you didn't place the new order you would be kicking yourself later on.

Don't forget to come back and post pictures when you get it.

Good Luck

---

shellhall5183 11-07-2013 05:10 PM

Thanks all,

I have sorted all out with the dealer and that vehicle was cancelled for me yesterday and the dealer has ordered another vehicle to replace that one. In checking it all they also ordered beige leather not black so there was no choice in accepting that :-)

thanks again all for the help.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: