Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   Uconnect System Updates? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/uconnect-system-updates-67631.html)

cyanideg 11-06-2013 06:03 PM

Uconnect System Updates?

Where can I find the latest releases for the Uconnect system? This page is horrible... doesnt even tell you what version it is until you start the download. Also doesnt work well in FF, in ie you have to go through all the BS to begin the DL and blah blah blah.

Uconnect® | Support | SRT

I just wanted to know if there was another site that has the latest version available for download and the change log.

bill_de 11-06-2013 06:05 PM

Re: Uconnect System Updates?

Yes, as a supporting member you can download it in the VIP section of Jeep Garage.

---

cyanideg 11-06-2013 06:05 PM

Boom!!

SNUKE 11-06-2013 06:42 PM

now - http://www.jeepgarage.org/f219/uconn...vip-66364.html

dasko76 11-07-2013 03:22 AM

yep , use the IE to do this and once you have that ak????? programe open it then do it. you can then click on skip under back and download to usb, once its down double click the file and it becomes a rar file , do not extract that , the uconnect system will do it.

cheers

dasko76 11-07-2013 03:23 AM

ohhh forgot to add (in AUS ) i am going tomorrow for a new update at the dealer , i was there doing oil and filter today and said tomorrow is a huge update almost 4gb .

mrmaker 11-07-2013 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dasko76 (Post 925634)
ohhh forgot to add (in AUS ) i am going tomorrow for a new update at the dealer , i was there doing oil and filter today and said tomorrow is a huge update almost 4gb .

Hey dasko76,

My uconnect crapped its self, new one from US should arrive next week for install. Do you know what version your update will be, i want to make sure i leave the dealer after install with latest uconnect version.

Thanks

dasko76 11-07-2013 04:25 AM

i will tell you after its done my brother :)

dasko76 11-08-2013 06:37 AM

well i'm here now waiting and they can't download the srt update. but the state tech manager told them to download and install the lareado update ?
been here almost 2 hours waiting so will update after they update...

ok so the update is the update did jack sh1te , it was a waste of fuel and time driving the hour and 20 minutes in total.

they are going to lodge a request as not everything is passed onto our dealerships unless requested ... yay go jeep for team work ... hmmm

will update once i have more.
thanks

mrmaker 11-08-2013 04:33 PM

Your experience is disappointing but not all that surprising. What state are you in, want to make sure it's not the same dealer as mine. It seems they don't have the technical support to maintain the uconnect system here in OZ. I'm going to be straight up and blunt with them when i go in to have my whole unit replaced, i have no doubt that they will just install without updating, unless i request it, let's see how my experience will be.

dasko76 11-28-2013 04:55 PM

i forgot about this thread, ok update .... and its a sh1tty one.
well the original dealer heartland at castle hill for some unkown reason swapped out the original Uconnect and put in another one, they then failed to register the unit and sync it to my vin. this is the reason half my stuff isnt working. so now a new center have had to order me a new head unit again and will install correctly. so my brand new srt with less than 2000klm on it will have had 3 Uconnect head units in it in its first 2 months .... just crazy . while im like yeah great its being fixed what about all the time off work and traveling to fix an issue i should never of had, some time it is us the customer that is the victim of lazy a55 punks not doing there jobs...

Scottina06 11-28-2013 05:15 PM

guys...we have the best ucconect info on the net here in the wk2 forums. There is a uconnect expert here in willx