Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Central Ohio Crazy Deal on Jeep Grand Cherokees (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/central-ohio-crazy-deal-on-jeep-grand-cherokees-67738.html)

JustinB60 11-09-2013 11:40 AM

Central Ohio Crazy Deal on Jeep Grand Cherokees

Anyone in Ohio looking for a dealer to order your Jeep Grand Cherokee from? I talked to my dealer today (taking delivery later this evening) and he said he could offer anyone on this website an easy 3->4% off as long as you have a supplier code or another code (like tread lightly I guess or other?). He also managed to get me financed at sub 2% for 72 months...

If anyone is interested in his best price without that code let me know and I will ask him when I arrive in person in a few hours. This dealer is located in Columbus and he is worth the drive even if you don't live near there… I am driving up from Cincinnati. He is easy to deal with, responds via text to any question you have at any time. So far I couldn't be happier with the process with him.

Let me know if you guys want more info!

Justin

Vanguard 11-09-2013 01:13 PM

Re: Central Ohio Crazy Deal on Jeep Grand Cherokees

Just about any dealer will willing to give 4% off invoice...lol

JustinB60 11-09-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanguard (Post 927209)

Interestingly enough I contacted 11 dealers in Ohio… this is the only one who would go below 2% under invoice for a Diesel order. This guy is willing to go that low without any haggling so I consider that a great deal.

If you will willing to list all the other dealers in Ohio that will offer the same deal with no negotiation on a diesel order I'll stop thinking its a great deal. In fact the group buys are the only deals I have seen that beat this on a diesel order…

loveracing1988 11-10-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanguard (Post 927209)

Things must have changed then. In January through the end of march no one here in michigan would budge from 1% below invoice on a 14. When I got my ram in July I found 1 dealer that would give a good deal. Everyone else was $100 per month higher on a lease.

jp467 11-10-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveracing1988 (Post 927647)
Things must have changed then. In January through the end of march no one here in michigan would budge from 1% below invoice on a 14. When I got my ram in July I found 1 dealer that would give a good deal. Everyone else was $100 per month higher on a lease.

Ya 1 percent below seems to be the standard in Michigan. In some of these other areas I think they make it up with all the doc and advertising and floor plan fees they add on. I have not seen the dealers in michigan really adding those fees but I could be wrong.

loveracing1988 11-10-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jp467 (Post 927664)
Ya 1 percent below seems to be the standard in Michigan. In some of these other areas I think they make it up with all the doc and advertising and floor plan fees they add on. I have not seen the dealers in michigan really adding those fees but I could be wrong.

The dealer we bought our Grand Cherokee from adds about $400 in fees. We got them to get rid of them but usually they tack those on. The dealer I got my ram from just had a $50 doc fee.

HemiFan 11-10-2013 02:59 PM

Sounds like a great deal.

fun2drive 11-10-2013 05:35 PM

Justin
PM me I would like to know what Columbus dealer you discussed this with.
Thanks

All
Virtually every dealer that is working to squeeze buyers will mark up new models. At least the dealer was not charging above MSRP.

Remember the PT Cruiser when it came out, BMW 1M, and on and on and on. Some of these vehicles were priced 10's of thousands over MSRP
We are fortunate to get a good price and this forum is certainly a big help in that regard.

jtaliani 03-05-2014 10:08 PM

Thanks for posting this thread. I'm currently in the market for a Cherokee and have been struggling to locate any dealers in/around Ohio offering decent prices (best I've located is just over 1% below invoice). Can you please PM with this dealer's info?

BuckeyeSRT 03-06-2014 09:23 AM

I worked the area pretty hard when I bought mine and the best deal by far was the one in Delaware Ohio. They just changed hands recently so I have no idea if they still offer the same deals as when I bought mine

jtaliani 03-06-2014 09:27 AM

Thanks for your reply! I'll check them out and will hopefully also have a favorable result with the new management.

mxmumtuna 03-06-2014 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtaliani (Post 986984)
Thanks for posting this thread. I'm currently in the market for a Cherokee and have been struggling to locate any dealers in/around Ohio offering decent prices (best I've located is just over 1% below invoice). Can you please PM with this dealer's info?

Ohio to VA isn't bad to get in on the DC Group Buy. 7% below invoice, the savings is probably well worth the drive. I just bought from Nader at Koons this weekend - great experience.