Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   Shall I do it or wait ? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/shall-i-do-it-or-wait-67784.html)

iDrive 11-10-2013 02:25 PM

Shall I do it or wait ?
 
I'm still hesitating whether I pull the trigger on 2014 SRT or wait for wk2 SRT 2015...

Has anyone knows when the start production begins for the SRT 2015?

It's almost end the year so not sure what to do!?

Excuse me if this post repeated ..

jbjones85 11-10-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDrive (Post 927768)
I'm still hesitating whether I pull the trigger on 2014 SRT or wait for wk2 SRT 2015... Has anyone knows when the start production begins for the SRT 2015? It's almost end the year so not sure what to do!? Excuse me if this post repeated ..

2014 is going to be a long model year run so I do not think the 2015s will start being produced until mid/late next year. I say go for it.

Scottina06 11-10-2013 02:58 PM

2015's will not hit lotsvtill about sept / oct of 2014

Radknight 11-10-2013 09:29 PM

Re: Shall I do it or wait ?
 
Not that I'm biased or anything :P but I get the feeling the '14 GC SRT is going to be one go those cars that 20 years from now people will be still talking and dreaming about owning or regretting not buying at the time like the '84 Buick Grand National, the '69 Yenko Camaro or '70 Chevelle SS.

I mean, how can they make it any better, with the exception of fuel economy but that's par for the course with true muscle cars; the speedometer and the fuel gauge are inversely proportional.

iDrive 11-10-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbjones85 (Post 927772)
2014 is going to be a long model year run so I do not think the 2015s will start being produced until mid/late next year. I say go for it.

Thanks jbjones85

iDrive 11-10-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 927783)
2015's will not hit lotsvtill about sept / oct of 2014

Thanks scott06

I'll go for it then, but I have a couple of things need to know. Is there any difference between US models and ME models ? Cause I read somewhere in here that one of the members was saying that LED daylights can't be turned on at night in ME models and they don't have remote start feature as well ? Is that true? If so, is it worth buying a US model for only these features ? If yes, which state I should buy the car from and which dealer shloud go for ?

A-kon 11-11-2013 10:17 AM

Re: Shall I do it or wait ?
 
I see no point in waiting. No difference.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community