Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Recommend a Jeep Collision Repair Body Shop Denver/Colorado Springs Metro area (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/recommend-a-jeep-collision-repair-body-shop-denver-colorado-springs-metro-area-67886.html)

Wxchaser 11-12-2013 09:14 PM

Recommend a Jeep Collision Repair Body Shop Denver/Colorado Springs Metro area
 
Can anyone recommend a good Jeep body shop in the greater Denver or Colorado Springs area? I am thinking of having my 2012 Grand Cherokee towed to a Jeep dealership to assess the amount of damage done during a recent deer collision - and to make sure that a Jeep service department can correctly assess the amount of damage and determine if the Jeep is repairable or should be totaled.

I am seeking a 2nd opinion as right now - I do not trust my current insurance provider since I keep getting different answers from them day to day. I know I may be responsible for towing costs to move it somewhere, but the current body shop is not even able to begin work for another 3 weeks or so, and they estimate the repair time to be another 3 weeks on top of that. So - I'm looking for a reputable Jeep service center, with body shop - that may be able to get started much quicker, and to also provide another estimate of damage to my insurance company.

The only one I am familiar with is Faricy Boys from Colorado Springs, which is where I purchased my Jeep.

Thanks for any help, the quicker anybody can respond the more helpful that will be to me, as I will probably need to know by Friday morning sometime in order to make a decision.

Jamesla30 11-12-2013 10:14 PM

Re: Recommend a Jeep Collision Repair Body Shop Denver/Colorado Springs Metro area
 
Go to Hampden Auto Body in Englewood. Had both my wife's Honda and my 2014 overland in there recently. Couldn't be happier with the service and results. Its a smaller shop, but awesome guys.

Wxchaser 11-12-2013 10:16 PM

Re: Recommend a Jeep Collision Repair Body Shop Denver/Colorado Springs Metro area
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamesla30 (Post 929499)
Go to Hampden Auto Body in Englewood. Had both my wife's Honda and my 2014 overland in there recently. Couldn't be happier with the service and results. Its a smaller shop, but awesome guys.

Thanks James, appreciate the tip. I will give them a call and forward some of the damage pics to them for their feedback.

jp467 11-12-2013 11:17 PM

Re: Recommend a Jeep Collision Repair Body Shop Denver/Colorado Springs Metro area
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wxchaser (Post 929459)
Can anyone recommend a good Jeep body shop in the greater Denver or Colorado Springs area? I am thinking of having my 2012 Grand Cherokee towed to a Jeep dealership to assess the amount of damage done during a recent deer collision - and to make sure that a Jeep service department can correctly assess the amount of damage and determine if the Jeep is repairable or should be totaled.

I am seeking a 2nd opinion as right now - I do not trust my current insurance provider since I keep getting different answers from them day to day. I know I may be responsible for towing costs to move it somewhere, but the current body shop is not even able to begin work for another 3 weeks or so, and they estimate the repair time to be another 3 weeks on top of that. So - I'm looking for a reputable Jeep service center, with body shop - that may be able to get started much quicker, and to also provide another estimate of damage to my insurance company.

The only one I am familiar with is Faricy Boys from Colorado Springs, which is where I purchased my Jeep.

Thanks for any help, the quicker anybody can respond the more helpful that will be to me, as I will probably need to know by Friday morning sometime in order to make a decision.


I will tell you that those pictures you posted did not look totaled to me. I think you had said that the airbags did not deploy which would have been a big cost. Most insurance companies will go up to 80% percent in value. I could be wrong but it doesn't look totaled.

moosehead 11-12-2013 11:32 PM

Re: Recommend a Jeep Collision Repair Body Shop Denver/Colorado Springs Metro area
 
Highly recommend A&W Auto Body in Glendale. Ask for Eric. Not sure if they can handle entire scope of damage but send him photos and ask what he thinks. They still may have my OEM hood in storage out back, if so maybe it will save you a few pennies.

Suggest also getting a second opinion from Colorado Chrysler Jeep in Aurora. Cannot speak for their work as above, but they have a separate body shop and can give you the Heep Dealer sanity check.

Hope it works out.

Wxchaser 11-13-2013 11:19 AM

Re: Recommend a Jeep Collision Repair Body Shop Denver/Colorado Springs Metro area
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by moosehead (Post 929543)
Highly recommend A&W Auto Body in Glendale. Ask for Eric. Not sure if they can handle entire scope of damage but send him photos and ask what he thinks. They still may have my OEM hood in storage out back, if so maybe it will save you a few pennies.

Suggest also getting a second opinion from Colorado Chrysler Jeep in Aurora. Cannot speak for their work as above, but they have a separate body shop and can give you the Heep Dealer sanity check.

Hope it works out.

Thanks again Moose. Eric was out of the office this week but I spoke with Scott, who was very professional. Emailed him some of the damage pictures and sought their opinion. Unfortunately, they are scheduling 4 weeks out right now so it would be a while. I only want OEM/MOPAR replacement parts - not any of the aftermarket crap that is out there.

I have yet to speak with Colorado Chrysler Jeep in Aurora, but will call them later today as well.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community