Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   Having fun with a GoPro and a Borla Atak (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/having-fun-with-a-gopro-and-a-borla-atak-68004.html)

boss.man 11-16-2013 12:01 PM

Having fun with a GoPro and a Borla Atak
 
Testing out my new GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition and decided to test it out with an exhaust sound clip (Borla Atak)

GoPro Fitted on 2014 Jeep SRT with Borla Atak exhaust - YouTube

I seriously love this thing

14StormTrooper 11-16-2013 01:32 PM

I just got that new gopro too. I am going to have fun with it too

boss.man 11-16-2013 01:37 PM

Re: Having fun with a GoPro and a Borla Atak
 
full discloser, it was never on my things to buy list, until I saw your instagram post about it, I watched a few videos on youtube and decided this is something I really need in my life, so thank you lol

14StormTrooper 11-16-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boss.man (Post 931252)
full discloser, it was never on my things to buy list, until I saw your instagram post about it, I watched a few videos on youtube and decided this is something I really need in my life, so thank you lol


Haha glad I could help. I hope you got the suction cup adapter!

boss.man 11-16-2013 02:14 PM

Re: Having fun with a GoPro and a Borla Atak
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tchrist30 (Post 931261)
Haha glad I could help. I hope you got the suction cup adapter!

yep, the suction cup adapter, the handlebar adapter and I'm ordering a harness with a camera mount for my dog :D

14StormTrooper 11-16-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boss.man (Post 931270)
yep, the suction cup adapter, the handlebar adapter and I'm ordering a harness with a camera mount for my dog :D

Great call lol

5.7summit 11-16-2013 02:21 PM

Re: Having fun with a GoPro and a Borla Atak
 
I can hear you have the infamous Brembo squeal too

Artofnoize 11-16-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5.7summit (Post 931272)
I can hear you have the infamous Brembo squeal too

Wow that's a pretty loud squeal. Are you guys getting that? I've never heard mine squeal.

Pointblank 11-16-2013 03:35 PM

Awesome sound. Looking forward to seeing more from the GoPro.

boss.man 11-17-2013 11:16 AM

Re: Having fun with a GoPro and a Borla Atak
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 5.7summit (Post 931272)
I can hear you have the infamous Brembo squeal too

and this is with the case that muffles the sound, and still they can be heard lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artofnoize (Post 931273)
Wow that's a pretty loud squeal. Are you guys getting that? I've never heard mine squeal.

squeal is only on a cold start or when not used for a few hours, goes away as you drive and after a hard brake

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pointblank (Post 931301)
Awesome sound. Looking forward to seeing more from the GoPro.

I keep testing out new cam positions, I will post up the results in my build thread, this thing makes you want to go out, do crazy ish and film it :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community