Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Interior/Exterior/Visual (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/)
-   -   2014 Overland White Plasti Dip Experiment (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/2014-overland-white-plasti-dip-experiment-68129.html)

TheSiltSurfer 11-19-2013 04:57 PM

2014 Overland White Plasti Dip Experiment
 
10 Attachment(s)
So, I used to White plasti and Glossifier today on my chrome lower fascia and black Air dams front and rear. Came out almost perfect for dip, you be the judge.

dancemf 11-19-2013 06:03 PM

Re: 2014 Overland White Plasti Dip Experiment
 
Looks good can't even tell. I wanted to do this with my 11 stone white. What white is this?

TheSiltSurfer 11-19-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dancemf (Post 932807)
Looks good can't even tell. I wanted to do this with my 11 stone white. What white is this?

Bright white on the 2014 thanks! Eventually would like to get it painted to match

CHALLENGERBIZJET 11-19-2013 06:46 PM

Is there a huge difference between what you painted and the rest of the car color??

TheSiltSurfer 11-19-2013 06:54 PM

Re: 2014 Overland White Plasti Dip Experiment
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHALLENGERBIZJET (Post 932827)
Is there a huge difference between what you painted and the rest of the car color??

I say its 85% the same color LOL its not perfect as you can tell from the pics, but it is better than the chrome and black IMHO

CHALLENGERBIZJET 11-19-2013 07:02 PM

It was pretty nice to see that done though i like the chrome accents. It looks line you did a good job and it looks good,what are the other decals on the vehicle that are black in color??

TheSiltSurfer 11-19-2013 07:58 PM

Re: 2014 Overland White Plasti Dip Experiment
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHALLENGERBIZJET (Post 932835)
It was pretty nice to see that done though i like the chrome accents. It looks line you did a good job and it looks good,what are the other decals on the vehicle that are black in color??

Black decals are ENCOM from "Tron" pretty nerdy right? also instead of Trail Rated badge its the Logo from Tron Uprising....weird yes +) but different

CHALLENGERBIZJET 11-19-2013 09:04 PM

Very cool.... A nice subtle mod to an already excellent vehicle.

GBJeep 11-20-2013 01:18 PM

Looks great - nice work!

longaker20 11-20-2013 04:18 PM

Lookin good lovin the 20's with the red brembo brakes

TheSiltSurfer 11-20-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longaker20 (Post 933287)
Lookin good lovin the 20's with the red brembo brakes

Lol thanks they are just caliper covers, one day I will have the real deal

CHALLENGERBIZJET 11-20-2013 04:44 PM

Where did you get the caliper covers?? I've been looking for some but haven't found any that will fit the 20s that came on the 2014 overlands.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community