Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Trouble Shooting/Problems/Service (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/)
-   -   Bundling Incentives - Question (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/bundling-incentives-question-68132.html)

Wxchaser 11-19-2013 05:43 PM

Bundling Incentives - Question
 
Just received $500 bonus cash allowance certificate from Jeep in the mail this afternoon - and wondering if I can bundle this $500 off, with the $500 off for military appreciation (current or former duty), and use the 1 percent below invoice from TreadLightly.

I'm curious because still in the throes of many issues with my insurance company re: a recent loss of my 2012 GC Overland from a deer collision. The insurance company has refused thus far to tell me if my Jeep is being totaled or if they are going to force a repair.

I'm a savvy car shopper but this time around, after taking it in the shorts - I really need to save as much as possible for the replacement Jeep - thanks for any help.

WK2OverlandII 11-19-2013 05:53 PM

Re: Bundling Incentives - Question
 
Yes, you can bundle all of the Incentives along with the tread lightly 1% below invoice price thats exactly what Im doing. The veteran bonus cash with no discharge date ran out yesterday. The one thats still in effect is if you're Active Duty (I'm Active Duty) or have been discharged in the last 12 months. See the Jeep website for more info.

Wxchaser 11-19-2013 05:58 PM

Re: Bundling Incentives - Question
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WK2OverlandII (Post 932800)
Yes, you can bundle all of the Incentives along with the tread lightly 1% below invoice price thats exactly what Im doing. The veteran bonus cash with no discharge date ran out yesterday. The one thats still in effect is if you're Active Duty (I'm Active Duty) or have been discharged in the last 12 months. See the Jeep website for more info.

Guess I just lost out on the veteran's discount then but thanks for the info.

plynn7 11-19-2013 07:37 PM

Re: Bundling Incentives - Question
 
Yes, I used a $500 direct mail piece and a $1000 returning lease cash bonus. In addition to the 7% below invoice from the DC group buy we have going on here.

Wxchaser 11-19-2013 07:44 PM

Re: Bundling Incentives - Question
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by plynn7 (Post 932861)
Yes, I used a $500 direct mail piece and a $1000 returning lease cash bonus. In addition to the 7% below invoice from the DC group buy we have going on here.

That is a great group buy - looking into another purchase here from Faricy Boys in Colorado Springs who have always treated me right. The Houston deal is also pretty good - just looking for the best deal possible. Thanks.

plynn7 11-19-2013 08:07 PM

Re: Bundling Incentives - Question
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wxchaser (Post 932866)
That is a great group buy - looking into another purchase here from Faricy Boys in Colorado Springs who have always treated me right. The Houston deal is also pretty good - just looking for the best deal possible. Thanks.

It is, especialy for me. I was returning an 11 Overland lease that had a ton of equity. So with the incentives,equity and 7% below invoice I leased my new Overland for just over $36,000, MSRP was just under $50 and nothing out of pocket.:)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community