Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   2014+ Cherokee-KL (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f216/)
-   -   Cherokee Grand Canyon Brown Interior (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f216/cherokee-grand-canyon-brown-interior-68167.html)

RallyBud 11-20-2013 10:45 AM

Cherokee Grand Canyon Brown Interior

I am about to order an Anvil Trailhawk with the Grand Canyon brown interior.

Has anyone seen it in person or have it in their Cherokee?

Thanks folks!!

WK2 Rover 11-25-2013 11:19 AM

Re: Cherokee Grand Canyon Brown Interior

My wife has this interior in her Trailhawk. It is very nice, especially with the Granite exterior. However, I think the black interior is a better choice for most other exterior colors. But the brown is very different from the black leather found in most cars.

RallyBud 11-25-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WK2 Rover (Post 935749)
My wife has this interior in her Trailhawk. It is very nice, especially with the Granite exterior. However, I think the black interior is a better choice for most other exterior colors. But the brown is very different from the black leather found in most cars.

Now you tell me...I ordered a few days ago! haha

Thanks for the response. I think it will look good with Anvil (grayish blue).

Is it all brown, or just parts of the seat and dash?

Herb4372 11-25-2013 02:42 PM

Quote:

Anychance you could post a few pics of the interior? I've been unable to find any online of the brown in the trailhawk.

Ticmxman 11-25-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

I have not seen this color on a lot yet. Please post a few pictures, when you have time. Thanks

pedalbob 11-26-2013 04:04 PM

Here is a link with photos of brown leather interior in a Trailhawk.
2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk in Henderson Nevada - Stock#J4388 - Chapman Chrysler Jeep in Henderson Nevada

pedalbob 11-26-2013 06:00 PM

Here is a link with dealer photos of the brown interior.
2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk in Henderson Nevada - Stock#J4388 - Chapman Chrysler Jeep in Henderson Nevada

Ticmxman 11-26-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedalbob (Post 936562)

Excellent, looks very good. Definitely one I need to check out in person. You never know till you see a color in person. I thought the blue and brown would suit me but after seeing a few on a lot i decided it was not for me.

RallyBud 11-26-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedalbob (Post 936562)

Thank you for posting the link. That is the first time I have seen an actual picture of the interior.

barnettdlb 11-27-2013 03:03 PM

I saw a GC Summit with the Grand Canyon Brown. Even in the sunlight it was a dark brown and I really liked it.

MajorTom 11-29-2013 09:36 PM

My Summit has the Grand Canyon Brown .. Cashmere exterior. Love the combo and love the dark deep brown!

jfk3674 12-10-2013 08:20 PM

My dealer had an anvil and brown interior. It worked. I was looking for anvil, but it looked a bit odd in some light so I moved to granite. Before you go anvil try to see it in person IMO. The wrangler comes in anvil too in case your dealer does not have it for trail hawk.