Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

14 tuning now available!

4K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  5.7summit 
#1 ·
Heard tuning is now available for the 2014s from Diablo Sport. Anybody have any other news yet?

#8 ·
Yea its definitely for the 2014 SRT Jeeps

#10 ·
Now we no that the 2012 stock tunes pull timing on 91 gas so im guessing the 2014 do also. With the canned or custom tunes now ready for the 2014 theres going to be a lot of dataloging to get the tunes from pulling timing even with 93 gas. All i can say is good luck 2014 guys.

#11 ·
I talked to diablo earlier and they told me they were very very close but it was not out yet. Could be tomorrow or Monday.

#17 ·
#21 ·
lol. i remember when i was one of the early adopters of the diablosport 2012 300 srt tunes.... i managed to brick my car.... many many hours of phone calls to diablosport from australia...... NOT FUN.

I'm sooooooo not going to do this until a few revisions of the software have passed and the complaints have died down

#26 ·
Heard the tuning for the Trinity was released today!! For 2014s!

#27 ·
I haven't seen anything on their social media sites. Where did you hear that? I hope you are right

#30 ·
New update from Mike @ Diablo:

"OK, maybe I jumped the gun, the update didn't build....will be ready in the AM.

If anyone is sitting on a Trinity and needs the update NOW, shoot me an email
"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.