Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   WK2 SRT Showoff (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f167/)
-   -   New SRT Brisbane Australia (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f167/new-srt-brisbane-australia-68380.html)

vvM1LESvv 11-25-2013 06:50 AM

New SRT Brisbane Australia

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone,

I'm so stoked my new ride is here! Ordered back in July and finally picked it up today, first impressions are awesome. No photo does this thing justice it looks better that I could have hoped.

Just gotta break it in, and then thanks to this forum, I've starred stockpiling parts to mod with first chance I get, just got the basic stuff so far,

Borla S-Type
Bwoody True CAI
Eibach Springs
Billet tech Catch Can
Fastman oversize throttle body
Brembo cross Drilled rotors and ceramic pads
And soon an intune to get it custom tuned by my guy Clinton at Profile Autosports in Brisbane.

This forum has been a great source of information, it seems that there is a lot of valuable members here with a shitload of knowledge.

Thanks everyone for the info!

Scottina06 11-25-2013 07:08 AM

Welcome and congrats!

vvM1LESvv 11-25-2013 06:28 PM

Re: New SRT Brisbane Australia

1 Attachment(s)
Cheers Scott,

The only thing I find strange at the moment is that I ordered the tow package, and I did not get the SRT embossed Tow hitch cover? I asked the dealer, they said that they have never seen nor heard of them. Does this sound right?

I removed mine, there was a sticker underneath it with the date 28 August 2013 SRT8 written on it..

So I'm confused now, anyone else have a SRT with tow package but non SRT cover?

august77 11-25-2013 06:37 PM

It should be optional.. IIRC, boss.man also ordered the hitch cover himself from justforjeeps.com.

Oh yeah.. welcome to Jeep Garage forum.

vvM1LESvv 01-22-2014 06:38 PM

I am selling my brand new Borla S-Type to anyone local around Brisbane who wants to come pick it up. It's still in box.

I paid about a grand for it delivered, I'll sell for $900ish

PM me if your interested.:)

Cage 01-24-2014 12:40 AM

Why are you selling?

vvM1LESvv 01-24-2014 03:01 AM

Decided I wanna go for a different setup like the GT Haus, that's all, and I haven't had a chance to install it. So it's still brand new, in box.

DCRSRT 01-24-2014 05:29 AM

Good buy...... if I hadn't just bought and fitted a Borla ATAK!

Cage 01-24-2014 05:55 AM

That's what I was thinking as I like the Atak better from YouTube video's that is. How does it sound Rob?

DCRSRT 01-24-2014 06:00 AM

I love it. quite subtle at idle or cruising at normal speeds. But man, mash that pedal and it erupts beautifully. I doubt its as good as the GT Haus setup, but at $2k less im very happy.......... for now lol.

vvM1LESvv 01-24-2014 06:05 AM

A member JDR8 has some good videos of the S-Type on you tube. His videos made my decision to go with S-Type.. Hmm now his review of GT Haus makes me want that lol.

Cage 01-24-2014 08:45 PM

May be interested. Still sold on the Atak but starting to warm to the S-type.