Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Saw Unlimited Dragon

6K views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  MangoJK15 
#1 · (Edited)
I was at the dealer today here in St. George, Utah and they had a new Jeep Unlimited Dragon, Black and gold every where and on top of that it was a stick.

It had a black and gold grill and black and gold rims and black interior with a light stitching and like a fake snake skin trim around the side of the seats. Steering wheel had that sepia tone trim on the edges of it's center. Side doors had the dragon emblem on the outside of the drivers side doors but not the passenger side and the rear tire had a black fiberglass cover and had a dragon emblem also. MSRP was $43 something. Looked pretty nice. But at that price you could get the 4dr Wrangler Rubicon.

http://www.stephenwadechryslerjeepd.../VehicleTypeID_~ModelActual_~ExteriorColor_/1

Go to there site and they have a slide show with 42 pictures in color of course.

Window sticker I saw said $43,000 something. I know the above shows $39, something. ???

#3 ·
I was at the dealer today here in St. George, Utah and they had a new Jeep Unlimited Dragon, Black and gold every where and on top of that it was a stick.

It had a black and gold grill and black and gold rims and black interior with a light stitching and like a fake snake skin trim around the side of the seats. Steering wheel had that sepia tone trim on the edges of it's center. Side doors had the dragon emblem on the outside of the drivers side doors but not the passenger side and the rear tire had a black fiberglass cover and had a dragon emblem also. MSRP was $43 something. Looked pretty nice. But at that price you could get the 4dr Wrangler Rubicon.

http://www.stephenwadechryslerjeepdodge.com/jeep-wrangler-unlimited-car-inventory/detail/2014-Jeep-Wrangler-Unlimited/629/1C4BJWEG9EL172189/~/VehicleTypeID_~ModelActual_~ExteriorColor_/1

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Off-road vehicle

Go to there site and they have a slide show with 42 pictures in color of course.

Window sticker I saw said $43,000 something. I know the above shows $39, something. ???
Saw one at the dealer the other day. Not a real great pic. Sticker was 41k and some change.

#11 ·
What could they have possibly done to gain the wrath of Fiat, to have been drop-shipped 12 of these things? :slapfight:

#22 ·
3 of them locally as well as 3 of the blue polars.

I wouldn't buy them with a dragon on the side if they were the same as a sport. Not my cup of java.
I like the hydro blue but damn, that's too much blue on those polars.

both have a "pimp" feel to them. Someone will love them.

if they sprayed them hugger orange they'd fly out.

#25 ·
The problem with the Dragon is it was meant to be a concept directed at the Chinese market. Some Einstein at Jeep didn't do their homework before deciding to make it available to the North American market. If they had, they would have found the concept to be too much of a departure from the all-American Jeep we all know and love. The Dragon isn't "ghetto," it's a concept that should have stayed overseas in the Asian markets.

BTW, it does have 32 inch tires on it.

#24 ·
I actually really like the Dragon Edition. I just wanted a 2-door Hydro Blue. If they would have done the graphics in Blue and made it available in a 2-door, I would have seriously considered buying one. I just would have taken out the gold accent's in the grill is all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.