Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   2011+ Dodge Durango-WD (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f177/)
-   -   Mopar MGP Caliper Covers (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f177/mopar-mgp-caliper-covers-68603.html)

Immo 11-30-2013 11:15 AM

Mopar MGP Caliper Covers
 
1 Attachment(s)
Can't wait to get these on



Attachment 32561

dbtx 12-01-2013 09:12 AM

re: Mopar MGP Caliper Covers
 
Nice! Update us when you get them on the install difficulty, quality etc. I too have been eyeing these in red.

- Danny

davewg 12-02-2013 09:20 AM

re: Mopar MGP Caliper Covers
 
Definitely looking forward to the finished product.

dbtx 12-02-2013 05:16 PM

re: Mopar MGP Caliper Covers
 
1 Attachment(s)
Here is the finished product on a '13 R/T. Borrowed this pic from another forum. Thanks Steve! Great looking D!!

Attachment 32663

- Danny

Gtaz19 12-02-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbtx (Post 939262)
Here is the finished product on a '13 R/T. Borrowed this pic from another forum. Thanks Steve! Great looking D!! - Danny

Nice, he's got the SRT rims. Interested to see the blue on IMMO's black R/T though.

IMMO, what's the part number on these? I've seen some red ones that say dodge and of course fake brembo covers. I think I'd do red if mopar had them.

YjagetaJeep 12-03-2013 02:02 AM

Suuweet lookin Dakota!

Immo 12-04-2013 04:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gtaz19 (Post 939411)
Nice, he's got the SRT rims. Interested to see the blue on IMMO's black R/T though. IMMO, what's the part number on these? I've seen some red ones that say dodge and of course fake brembo covers. I think I'd do red if mopar had them.

They are special order through Mopar.



Attachment 32726



Attachment 32727

CHALLENGERBIZJET 12-04-2013 06:37 PM

Looks nice thought I would like the fake brembro stickers on there instead of the mopar and I'm wondering if the black with silver brembro stickers with my 2014 white overland or if red with the white sticker is going to be better.

dbtx 12-04-2013 10:23 PM

re: Mopar MGP Caliper Covers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Immo (Post 940374)
They are special order through Mopar.



Attachment 32726



Attachment 32727

Looks GREAT! Easy to put on?

- Danny

Immo 12-04-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbtx (Post 940524)
Looks GREAT! Easy to put on? - Danny

very easy! Prep took longer than the install.

CHALLENGERBIZJET 12-05-2013 12:03 AM

Did you have to take the wheels off to install them?? What prep work was involved??

Immo 12-05-2013 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHALLENGERBIZJET (Post 940598)
Did you have to take the wheels off to install them?? What prep work was involved??

Yes wheels should be off. Prep work was jacking up each wheel and removing it to gain access to the caliber.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community