Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   WK2 SRT Showoff (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f167/)
-   -   In with the new, out with the old! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f167/in-with-the-new-out-with-the-old-68607.html)

MN!RK 11-30-2013 12:31 PM

In with the new, out with the old!

3 Attachment(s)
Couldn't resist and had to join the elite! Was a little sad to see my 12 GC Limited go but it's already day 3 and couldn't be happier! Cheers to my 3rd Black GC!

I got it going in for tint, black vinyl on all chrome and smoked tail lights on Monday! Will post updated pics on Tuesday when I get it back.

mzimand 11-30-2013 12:37 PM

I also traded in my 2012 GC in October for a 2014 SRT but I traded white for white. Congratulations on joining the club.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

cmmurray77 11-30-2013 06:28 PM

Re: In with the new, out with the old!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MN!RK (Post 938273)
Couldn't resist and had to join the elite! Was a little sad to see my 12 GC Limited go but it's already day 3 and couldn't be happier! Cheers to my 3rd Black GC!

I got it going in for tint, black vinyl on all chrome and smoked tail lights on Monday! Will post updated pics on Tuesday when I get it back.

Congrats. I traded my 11 Overland about 3 weeks ago. I'm in Denver as well. Where are you taking it for vinyl and tail tint? Cost?

jbjones85 11-30-2013 07:11 PM

looks good.

MN!RK 12-01-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mzimand (Post 938277)
I also traded in my 2012 GC in October for a 2014 SRT but I traded white for white. Congratulations on joining the club.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Thanks man! What 2012 did you have? I was really torn between white or black but they didn't have a white fully loaded in stock so it was sort of easy to just go with black again! Mine came off the train on Monday and I picked it up Wednesday!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmmurray77 (Post 938351)
Congrats. I traded my 11 Overland about 3 weeks ago. I'm in Denver as well. Where are you taking it for vinyl and tail tint? Cost?

Where you located? I'm near the tech center. I'm taking it tomorrow to IDS off broadway and county line. Best tint guys I know. I was actually at this car show yesterday at the convention center and there were a bunch of vinyl and paint shops there. I got a bunch of cards if you want me to pass those on too let me know.

cmmurray77 12-01-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MN!RK (Post 938765)
Thanks man! What 2012 did you have? I was really torn between white or black but they didn't have a white fully loaded in stock so it was sort of easy to just go with black again! Mine came off the train on Monday and I picked it up Wednesday!

Where you located? I'm near the tech center. I'm taking it tomorrow to IDS off broadway and county line. Best tint guys I know. I was actually at this car show yesterday at the convention center and there were a bunch of vinyl and paint shops there. I got a bunch of cards if you want me to pass those on too let me know.

I'm also in the Tech Center. My windows are tinted already but the guys I use don't do tail lights or vinyl. Would love more info.