Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   2014+ Cherokee-KL (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f216/)
-   -   Exhaust leak? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f216/exhaust-leak-68630.html)

zcct04 12-01-2013 12:40 AM

Exhaust leak?
 
My daughter has a 4 cyl FWD Latitude that I'm pretty impressed with. It looks and drives great. However, it sounds pretty crappy - the exhaust is more hiss than burble. As she left last night, it sounded like there was a hissing exhaust noise coming out from some where AHEAD of the rear wheels. Has anyone heard any reports of problems with an exhaust leak in the middle of the exhaust system?

Ticmxman 12-01-2013 06:37 AM

Re: Exhaust leak?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zcct04 (Post 938470)
My daughter has a 4 cyl FWD Latitude that I'm pretty impressed with. It looks and drives great. However, it sounds pretty crappy - the exhaust is more hiss than burble. As she left last night, it sounded like there was a hissing exhaust noise coming out from some where AHEAD of the rear wheels. Has anyone heard any reports of problems with an exhaust leak in the middle of the exhaust system?

I have noted the same sound on some of my 4 cyl Cherokee test drives, don't know if they all do it but it is not a impressive sound.

fnkychkn 12-01-2013 07:00 AM

Re: Exhaust leak?
 
from online database:

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...psf7a7a0d7.png

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...psb97bc486.png

RallyBud 12-01-2013 07:34 AM

Re: Exhaust leak?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fnkychkn (Post 938523)
from online database:

Do you have a link to the online database? Good stuff BTW.

fnkychkn 12-01-2013 08:17 AM

Re: Exhaust leak?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RallyBud (Post 938524)
Do you have a link to the online database? Good stuff BTW.

need dealerconnect access to log in.

btw, how did you manage to get a delivery date 8 months before order date? :D

RallyBud 12-01-2013 08:44 AM

Re: Exhaust leak?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fnkychkn (Post 938534)
need dealerconnect access to log in.

btw, how did you manage to get a delivery date 8 months before order date? :D

Good catch....I'm famous for my attention to detail!!! :lol:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community