Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   2014+ Cherokee-KL (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f216/)
-   -   Houston... We have a problem (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f216/houston-we-have-a-problem-68691.html)

Herb4372 12-02-2013 10:36 AM

Houston... We have a problem

So... Last night my girlfriend says to me "don't you think you're getting a little obsessed about this car?"

Me: "Jeep baby, it's a jeep"

Her: "Whatever... Is this all you people do is look at this forum and google pictures and articles? What are you going to do when the car...."

Me: "Jeep"

Her: "... Jeep... arrives and you don't have to spend your time googling about it?"

Me "Well, it sounds like I'm going to be spending time looking for a new girlfriend. One who understand a me, preferable one that already owns a granite colored north face jacket to match my trailhawk."

Texas Trailhawk 12-02-2013 11:28 AM

Re: Houston... We have a problem

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herb4372 (Post 939049)
So... Last night my girlfriend says to me "don't you think you're getting a little obsessed about this car?"

Her: "Whatever... Is this all you people do is look at this forum and google pictures and articles? What are you going to do when the car...."

Her: "... Jeep... arrives and you don't have to spend your time googling about it?"

Me "Well, it sounds like I'm going to be spending time looking for a new girlfriend. One who understand a me, preferable one that already owns a granite colored north face jacket to match my trailhawk."

Freakin' hilarious! What will happen when we finally get our THs is we'll be driving them! No more time for google:thumbsup:

zeprider25 12-02-2013 01:00 PM

it doesn't stop when you get it. my wrangler had like 10k aftermarket and my cherokee is getting there. tell her she should start pitching in :-p

jbjones85 12-02-2013 01:56 PM

Haha classic.

Q Tech 12-02-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herb4372 (Post 939049)

Sounds SOOOOO familiar!

Herb4372 12-04-2013 02:40 AM

We're ok. I bought the white and black one and she already had a north face fleece that's white and black.

xmike5000 12-09-2013 02:10 PM

Re: Houston... We have a problem

so hilarious because it's so true. I went thru same thing last night. My wife said, "I wasn't like this when I bought a car...Jeep, whatever". Of course, I said, "it's because you don't have a p****."