Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Did I get a good deal for 2007 SRT8?

Tags
srt srt8
2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  jpeezy 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, new here and about to be an owner of a 2007 SRT8. I am overseas and found a US spec/manufactured SRT8 with 73K miles for about $18,900. I put a deposit on it, as I thought the deal was too good to pass, but before I commit 100% percent I wanted to see if it was truly a good deal. In my opinion, the condition is excellent, but worse case it is in very good condition. It has the DVD system with remotes and headphones too, has new tires and runs really smooth....

BTW I checked all the things to look for when shopping for a used SRT8 from htttp://www.wkjeeps.com/wk_srt8_tips.htm

#6 ·
i know theres a 2007 down the road from me going for 24,000 with 86k and its not in that good of condition. so id say yea sounds like a great deal.

#7 ·
good deal. that's about what the 5.7 2007 go for here. an srt8 would be around 25000

#8 ·
Thanks guys! I bought it, I was able to get it down to $18750 after a little more haggling.

Loving it so far, good thing about here in Kuwait is I am able to drive it to it's limits on some of the lonely stretches of road without worry about the law enforcement :D

Well, I will check out the forums to see what I want to upgrade(just some audio improvements for now), and will also post pics sometime this weekend hopefully.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.