Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   2014+ Cherokee-KL (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f216/)
-   -   FYI Weather tech mats (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f216/fyi-weather-tech-mats-68930.html)

grubin 12-08-2013 06:04 AM

FYI Weather tech mats

Just an FYI Weather tech liners are now available for the 14 Cherokee:)

Black Rover 12-08-2013 09:13 AM

Re: FYI Weather tech mats

Where did you get your information from? If you go to the weather tech website and try to order a cargo line for a 2014 Cherokee it tells you that the product is not available yet. When I spoke with weather tech by phone on Friday they told me the new Cherokee products will not be available until Feb-Mar of next year. I hope you are right because I would really like to get my hands on a cargo liner.

KCSpider 12-08-2013 10:51 AM

On the mobile site there are (I'm checking from my phone):
$189 the Digital Fit, $49 the All-Vehicle Mat

hammick 12-08-2013 11:21 AM

Is there any place to get a rear cargo mat?

grubin 12-08-2013 12:47 PM

Yes they told me the same thing about Feb/March but I still check the site and last night it appeared so I placed an order for the front only. I'm not too crazy about the back The order has been confirmed so if all goes as it has in the past by the end of this week . I haven't seen anything concerning the rear but I see jeep makes one for the Cherokee

I do have a slightly used tan front liners for a 14 Grand if anyone is interested 1/2 price plus shipping

ib516 12-09-2013 12:09 PM

I just checked the website - they are now available!

I ordered all mats and cargo area liner/cargo management system ($304 CDN shipped tx included).

Black Rover 12-09-2013 01:44 PM

Just got off the phone with weather tech and the rear cargo mats for the 2014 Cherokee and NOT AVAILABLE yet. The front and rear floor mats are but they still have not put the rear cargo into production. They told me to keep checking the website as its just a matter of time before it arrives.

macfan 12-09-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Rover (Post 942747)
Just got off the phone with weather tech and the rear cargo mats for the 2014 Cherokee and NOT AVAILABLE yet. The front and rear floor mats are but they still have not put the rear cargo into production. They told me to keep checking the website as its just a matter of time before it arrives.

My problem with the WeatherTech cargo mat is that it is too short. It will not cover the back of the back seats when they are folded down, which is the way I run my Cherokee most of the time. Also, they either need to be removed or lifted to access the storage area or the spare tire. Not the best design. I like Mopar's Cherokee cargo liner much better. It folds up and takes advantage of the Cherokee storage system as well as covering the backs of the back seats when folded down.

ib516 12-09-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Rover (Post 942747)

Weird. I was able to order and pay for one....:confused:

Appears as though I accidentally ordered the "cargo management system" which is a set of four blocks to help secure cargo to the rear cargo mat...not the mat itself.

Black Rover 12-09-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ib516 (Post 942790)
Weird. I was able to order and pay for one....:confused:

Appears as though I accidentally ordered the "cargo management system" which is a set of four blocks to help secure cargo to the rear cargo mat...not the mat itself.

That's exactly what I though happened. I still have four blocks from the 2012 Beetle I traded for the Cherokee. Hopefully, they will work on the Weather Tech cargo mat when it is available.

ricku 12-10-2013 08:09 AM

Perhaps there is confusion between Cherokee and GRAND Cherokee.....got a feeling this will be ongoing.

Black Rover 12-10-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricku (Post 943107)
Perhaps there is confusion between Cherokee and GRAND Cherokee.....got a feeling this will be ongoing.

That's what I think is happening. Weather Tech first told me they were available but when I repeated that I want the Cherokee and not the Grand Cherokee they realized they were looking at the Grand Cherokee and not the Cherokee. I will continue to check the website weekly to see when the Cherokee cargo mat becomes available.