Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   2011+ Dodge Durango-WD (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f177/)
-   -   2014 Durango R/t (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f177/2014-durango-r-t-68967.html)

illusion 12-09-2013 05:18 AM

2014 Durango R/t

Just picked up my Durango R/T Awd on 12/07/13 in white.
Tech pack
Napa leather
Tow package
Nav
sun roof
Door jamb protection covers with aluminum pedal covers and mopar side steps

So far I love it. I can say this baby rides like a dream. I can't see my self in any other suv. To be honest dodge has out done them self with this suv. Great interior and exterior. I haven't found any faults yet but then again I have only owned this for a few days bought it for the wife because I didn't want a mini van. The v8 is great but thirsty but I tow so it was needed.
Plus picked it over the v6 as the hemi has been around longer than the penstar motor. Love the 8 speed tranny and the zf tranny has proven its self in many other applications. So it should be a decent reliable vehicle I suspect.

I did come with some options I did not want but o well I can live with them.
I will be selling the mopar factory side steps if anyone is interested pm me.
I also wanted the all black wheels but it came with brushed aluminum with black pockets which does't look bad at all, just dont like that it was a 495 upgrade cost. I just think the black wheels looked better and I like the fact that they didn't cost 495. Plus didn't want the cd player either o well.
I hope for a happy relationship with the vehicle as it has been with my 2005 dodge pick up.
:D

Gtaz19 12-09-2013 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illusion (Post 942571)
Just picked up my Durango R/T Awd on 12/07/13 in white. Tech pack Napa leather Tow package Nav sun roof Door jamb protection covers with aluminum pedal covers and mopar side steps So far I love it. I can say this baby rides like a dream. I can't see my self in any other suv. To be honest dodge has out done them self with this suv. Great interior and exterior. I haven't found any faults yet but then again I have only owned this for a few days bought it for the wife because I didn't want a mini van. The v8 is great but thirsty but I tow so it was needed. Plus picked it over the v6 as the hemi has been around longer than the penstar motor. Love the 8 speed tranny and the zf tranny has proven its self in many other applications. So it should be a decent reliable vehicle I suspect. I did come with some options I did not want but o well I can live with them. I will be selling the mopar factory side steps if anyone is interested pm me. I also wanted the all black wheels but it came with brushed aluminum with black pockets which does't look bad at all, just dont like that it was a 495 upgrade cost. I just think the black wheels looked better and I like the fact that they didn't cost 495. Plus didn't want the cd player either o well. I hope for a happy relationship with the vehicle as it has been with my 2005 dodge pick up. :D

Congratulations on the purchase. I too had to get the "upgraded" wheels. I think the black R/T wheels look better too, but figured I'd just change them out at some point. They have grown on me since I've had them for a bit now. I have a black car, and it breaks it up the sea of black just the right amount as I don't like chrome. I still smile every time I get in my R/T and I've had it since late September.

dbtx 12-09-2013 08:59 AM

Re: 2014 Durango R/t

Welcome!!! Get some pix up!! Let us see that bad boy.

- Danny

davewg 12-09-2013 10:34 AM

Welcome aboard!

+1 on needing to post some pictures

illusion 12-15-2013 07:26 PM

Guys here are some pictures. Cell phone pictures.
:D

illusion 12-15-2013 07:30 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Sorry for the cell pictures but here they are

davewg 12-15-2013 07:35 PM

:thumbsup:

Nice R/T!

MAXGroup 12-16-2013 04:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Finally!

After 2 months of waiting, I got my new R/T on Saturday. Being that I never seen a billet silver one before, I wasn't sure how it will turn out.

It is stunning, outside is perfect, and the inside after a little de-chroming will be perfect as well.

LOVE IT.

illusion 12-16-2013 05:02 PM

Beautiful. Welcome aboard the R/T family.

dlurker 12-16-2013 06:44 PM

Grats on the new ride!

dbtx 12-16-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAXGroup (Post 946433)
Finally!

After 2 months of waiting, I got my new R/T on Saturday. Being that I never seen a billet silver one before, I wasn't sure how it will turn out.

It is stunning, outside is perfect, and the inside after a little de-chroming will be perfect as well.

LOVE IT.

Looks SPECTACULAR!! Keep us updated on your de-chroming endeavor.

- Danny

davewg 12-17-2013 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAXGroup (Post 946433)
Finally!

LOVE IT.

Congrats! Interested to see the de-chroming too.

Looks at home in your garage.