Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   2014+ Cherokee-KL (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f216/)
-   -   Cargo Management System (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f216/cargo-management-system-69027.html)

Black Rover 12-10-2013 06:24 PM

Cargo Management System

Because my 2014 Cherokee Limited was held up a the train depot for several day, my dealer order me the Cargo Management Cooler (82213723) at no charge. It came in today and is very nice. It folds flat and clips to the left side of the cargo area when not in use. Its a quality product with the Jeep logo on it. Those of you who like to carry drinks, beer, soda or water should check it out. A First Aid kit (82213730) will be available soon. Definitely plan on getting one.

macfan 12-10-2013 06:27 PM

Re: Cargo Management System

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Rover (Post 943336)
Because my 2014 Cherokee Limited was held up a the train depot for several day, my dealer order me the Cargo Management Cooler (82213723) at no charge. It came in today and is very nice. It folds flat and clips to the left side of the cargo area when not in use. Its a quality product with the Jeep logo on it. Those of you who like to carry drinks, beer, soda or water should check it out. A First Aid kit (82213730) will be available soon. Definitely plan on getting one.

This place carries just about all of the parts of the system at reasonable prices.

2014 Jeep Cherokee KL Mopar Accessories: MoparOnlineParts.com

I just recently ordered the cargo liner system.

Jeepster910 12-17-2013 08:49 PM

Well I'm investing in a Cargo Management pet Kennel for Godzilla, my Shepard mix. It will save the scratches and dog hair cleanup on the new Jeep. Also got the Cargo Management Grocery bag holder kit.
Macfan was correct that MoparOnlineParts.com has a great selection of Jeep accessories and also parts.
If these two items work out I might have to try the cargo liner system if Macfan likes it.

c_roberts74 06-03-2014 04:15 PM

Update - 6/3/2014 my dealer said the 2014 Jeep Cherokee First Aid Kit (part 82213630) is still not available. This mounts inboard or outboard of the cargo management system bar. I did purchase the Road Hazard Kit that is the companion part for my Cherokee in the inboard position. My dealer said they tried to order it for me but the order was cancelled 'upstream.'

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

NHPATRIOT 06-05-2014 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c_roberts74 (Post 1032013)
Update - 6/3/2014 my dealer said the 2014 Jeep Cherokee First Aid Kit (part 82213630) is still not available. This mounts inboard or outboard of the cargo management system bar. I did purchase the Road Hazard Kit that is the companion part for my Cherokee in the inboard position. My dealer said they tried to order it for me but the order was cancelled 'upstream.'

Part# 82213630 is a rear bumper. It is not the First Aid kit.

c_roberts74 06-05-2014 09:52 AM

Cargo Management System

Dang it, typo. Thanks for the clarification. That should have been 82213730.

I'm not able to edit my original post from my phone apparently. Sorry all.

Herb4372 06-12-2014 11:21 PM

I purchased the cargo liner.. Its really not impressive.. Folds wrong.. Its seems to be designed to unzip the case while it's still attached the the rail and unfold the liner.. But the liner and zipper are backwards...

macfan 06-12-2014 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herb4372 (Post 1036933)
I purchased the cargo liner.. Its really not impressive.. Folds wrong.. Its seems to be designed to unzip the case while it's still attached the the rail and unfold the liner.. But the liner and zipper are backwards...

Gee, that is odd. I have had it since last fall and love it. It is the only quality liner I found to cover the back seat as well. I probably am using mine a little differently than you are. I have the Jeep cooler and the Jeep 4 box divider thing as well. I took the case for the liner completely off and put it in a closet so I can more easily attach the cooler to the rail. I am single and always have the back seat folded down. I am in the process of finishing off my basement and have been using my Cherokee like a truck to transport materials. The full length liner sure is nice when you are moving 10ft boards and thin wall.

Herb4372 06-13-2014 07:21 AM

For $100+ I expected better quality. When it's unfolded and out the line is alright. The folding/stow feature was something I was interested in from the product and that's what disappointed me.

macfan 06-13-2014 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herb4372 (Post 1037040)
For $100+ I expected better quality. When it's unfolded and out the line is alright. The folding/stow feature was something I was interested in from the product and that's what disappointed me.

I only paid $85 for it from Mopar Parts Online. I never store it as I always have it in use. It would be very easy to fold and zip up though. The only time I have ever taken it out is to shake it out or to have my Jeep detailed.

c_roberts74 06-24-2014 08:33 PM

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5d2a747a.jpghttp://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/...ps459c4187.jpgIt

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/...ps964a56ee.jpg

It took a few phone calls but I did track down what appears to be the only Cherokee First Aid Kit in the USA. I had to ship it in from Sahara Las Vegas Jeep. They were extremely helpful and shipped it to me as soon as the transaction was accepted.