Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Trouble Shooting/Problems/Service (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/)
-   -   Flash Headlights & Sound Horn with Lock (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/flash-headlights-and-sound-horn-with-lock-69270.html)

Sherif 12-16-2013 08:00 AM

Flash Headlights & Sound Horn with Lock

I used to lock my 14 JGC Overland (1 month old now) by pressing the lock button on the passive entry door handle.. the first time I locked it by the Key Fob, both options worked (Flash Headlights & Sound Horn with Lock) and that was the first and last time!! now every time I lock it, only turn signals flash! no headlight flash, no horn sound... tried disabling and enabling many times but nothing happened..
anyone have the same issue? is there any other option I should check in the settings?
appreciate any help

jbjones85 12-16-2013 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherif (Post 946175)
I used to lock my 14 JGC Overland (1 month old now) by pressing the lock button on the passive entry door handle.. the first time I locked it by the Key Fob, both options worked (Flash Headlights & Sound Horn with Lock) and that was the first and last time!! now every time I lock it, only turn signals flash! no headlight flash, no horn sound... tried disabling and enabling many times but nothing happened.. anyone have the same issue? is there any other option I should check in the settings? appreciate any help

What version of the software are yup running? Mine seems to operate as expected and according to the way I have it set. I am running the newest software from last week.

jbjones85 12-16-2013 08:09 AM

13.48.3 btw

CLStech 12-16-2013 08:24 AM

Re: Flash Headlights & Sound Horn with Lock

Never had that issue. But i will say after a week of ownership I actually turned the option to (Flash Headlights & Sound Horn with Lock) off.

I'm really clueless if I would have this issue if I wanted the feature enabled. I would suggest seeing if setting the feature while the vehicle is running causes any different results...

bill_de 12-16-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbjones85 (Post 946178)
13.48.3 btw

"United Arab Emirates"

Probably needs the export version.

---

CLStech 12-16-2013 08:39 AM

13.43.7 for International

jbjones85 12-16-2013 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_de (Post 946181)
"United Arab Emirates"

Probably needs the export version.

---

crap, you are right, was on mobile so did not see that.

Sherif 12-16-2013 09:48 AM

Appreciate all the replies :)
I updated Uconnect on the same day I received my Jeep and ver. 13.39.51 was the latest..
Good to know there's a newer version up, will update and see if it will fix the issue..
Thanks again guys

Sherif 12-18-2013 04:35 AM

still no horn sound with lock after the uconnect update :mad:

SJandL 12-18-2013 05:44 AM

No - doesn't work with the export version. Hasn't for a while (if ever, even though the check box has been ticked in Uconnect options). It has been reported to Willx via the Uconnect export VIP thread.