Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee LED Tail light and Quadra-Lift demo (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/2014-jeep-grand-cherokee-led-tail-light-and-quadra-lift-demo-69338.html)

johnnyiowa 12-17-2013 07:12 PM

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee LED Tail light and Quadra-Lift demo
 
I shot some video to show what looks like after changing all the tail light in LED. Also, I shoot a demo of Quadra-Lift suspension. Enjoy. :D



tony4311 12-17-2013 07:23 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee LED Tail light and Quadra-Lift demo
 
Did you do one at night? That would show the lights a lot better.

johnnyiowa 12-17-2013 07:30 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee LED Tail light and Quadra-Lift demo
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony4311 (Post 947076)
Did you do one at night? That would show the lights a lot better.

Yes, because how the camera react to the light, it doesn't look that good.

johnnyiowa 12-17-2013 08:14 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee LED Tail light and Quadra-Lift demo
 
1 Attachment(s)
Levels of Quadra-Lift for 2014

JTS97Z28 12-18-2013 04:42 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee LED Tail light and Quadra-Lift demo
 
Looks like those LED's might be kinda dim. Is that the case or is it just the lighting? You didnt give us any details as to what LED's you used. As far as im concerned the ONLY plug and play LED worth getting is the VLED Triton's that are absolutely incredible, but im not so sure they will fit in the Grand Cherokee housings. I tried them in my now sold 2012 Overland before I sold it and they did not fit in the socket. I currently have the V3 Tritons in my 2007 Acura TL-S in the front parking/turn lamps and rear turns. They are soooo bad ass!


http://www.linenoyz.net/files/images/DSC08282.JPG

johnnyiowa 12-18-2013 05:50 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee LED Tail light and Quadra-Lift demo
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JTS97Z28 (Post 947500)
Looks like those LED's might be kinda dim. Is that the case or is it just the lighting? You didnt give us any details as to what LED's you used. As far as im concerned the ONLY plug and play LED worth getting is the VLED Triton's that are absolutely incredible, but im not so sure they will fit in the Grand Cherokee housings. I tried them in my now sold 2012 Overland before I sold it and they did not fit in the socket. I currently have the V3 Tritons in my 2007 Acura TL-S in the front parking/turn lamps and rear turns. They are soooo bad ass!


http://www.linenoyz.net/files/images/DSC08282.JPG

All my LED light are from PUTCO. They are pretty bright at night. I will try to shoot another video at night.

JTS97Z28 12-18-2013 06:24 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee LED Tail light and Quadra-Lift demo
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnyiowa (Post 947518)
All my LED light are from PUTCO. They are pretty bright at night. I will try to shoot another video at night.


Ok cool I would love to see them. If anyone is interested, what makes the VLED V3 Tritons so incredible is the fact that its not one of those tower units with a shit load of LED's mounted all over the place. These units actually have three high power LED's mounted inside the unit and the light is emitted from that lens as you see in the picture I posted. In doing this the LED light can be focused correctly in the light housing as it was intended to. There are a lot of LED's bulbs that look relatively bright at night, but fall short big time in any sort of daylight conditions. Not the Tritons. Didnt mean to hijack this thread, but if there is a way to get the V3's in the Grand Cherokee housings they are absiolutely worth every dollar. I have tried a lot of different LED's throughout the years and nothing even comes close to these.

pbalias 05-18-2014 03:58 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee LED Tail light and Quadra-Lift demo
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JTS97Z28 (Post 947500)
Looks like those LED's might be kinda dim. Is that the case or is it just the lighting? You didnt give us any details as to what LED's you used. As far as im concerned the ONLY plug and play LED worth getting is the VLED Triton's that are absolutely incredible, but im not so sure they will fit in the Grand Cherokee housings. I tried them in my now sold 2012 Overland before I sold it and they did not fit in the socket. I currently have the V3 Tritons in my 2007 Acura TL-S in the front parking/turn lamps and rear turns. They are soooo bad ass!


http://www.linenoyz.net/files/images/DSC08282.JPG

Sorry to bring back an older thread. But when you say "did not fit in the socket" of the 2012 Overland, can you explain?

BobsWK2 05-18-2014 08:00 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee LED Tail light and Quadra-Lift demo
 
Those lights in the first video look way to dim.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community