Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Members Rides-Showoff (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/)
-   -   Quick Shots of my JGC (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/quick-shots-of-my-jgc-69909.html)

Sherif 01-03-2014 05:47 AM

Quick Shots of my JGC

6 Attachment(s)
spent little time shooting my Jeep

Snipe315 01-03-2014 03:24 PM

Re: Quick Shots of my JGC

Very nice looking ride.

I'm thinking about one similar, but with gun metal grey or black wheels.

JeepGCOverland 01-03-2014 09:38 PM

Awesome! I like your taste in colors. ;)

YjagetaJeep 01-04-2014 03:35 AM

You've got a talent for photography my friend. These are very nice pics!

Sherif 01-05-2014 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snipe315 (Post 954091)
Very nice looking ride.

I'm thinking about one similar, but with gun metal grey or black wheels.

Black wheels look great specially on black or white body :thumbsup:

Sherif 01-05-2014 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeepGCOverland (Post 954251)
Awesome! I like your taste in colors. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by YjagetaJeep (Post 954329)
You've got a talent for photography my friend. These are very nice pics!

YjagetaJeep 01-05-2014 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherif (Post 954806)

WOW! You really are quite a photographer! Many of your photos are better than postcards. I don't know how old you are, but I think you could do this professionally.... beautiful work!
Do you live in Dubai?

Sherif 01-05-2014 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YjagetaJeep (Post 954850)
WOW! You really are quite a photographer! Many of your photos are better than postcards. I don't know how old you are, but I think you could do this professionally.... beautiful work!
Do you live in Dubai?

Thanks again :)
I'm 34 and I live in Abu Dhabi (Capital of UAE, 120km from Dubai).
I have what it takes to do it professionally (gear, knowledge & experience) but unfortunately don't have enough time.. working as a projects coordinator in a construction company 9hrs/day 6days/week so hardly enough time for family & friends and maybe a photography outing once/month...
also have another problem now since I bought the new jeep I'm getting crazy about car care & detailing, spending too much time reading & learning on Autogeek and other similar sites and already made 4 or 5 orders in a month! need more time & energy for this crazy new hobby!

Megatron 01-05-2014 09:18 AM

great Photos

YjagetaJeep 01-05-2014 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherif (Post 954870)
Thanks again :)
I'm 34 and I live in Abu Dhabi (Capital of UAE, 120km from Dubai).
I have what it takes to do it professionally (gear, knowledge & experience) but unfortunately don't have enough time.. working as a projects coordinator in a construction company 9hrs/day 6days/week so hardly enough time for family & friends and maybe a photography outing once/month...
also have another problem now since I bought the new jeep I'm getting crazy about car care & detailing, spending too much time reading & learning on Autogeek and other similar sites and already made 4 or 5 orders in a month! need more time & energy for this crazy new hobby!

I was in Dubai last year and had meetings in Sharjah. I was amazed at the number of half finished condo buildings... It looked like everything was booming and then one day everybody just left. Is that kind of construction coming back? There could be a lot of work starting those projects up again.
I also am a detailing nut. I read the postings on Jeepgarage and Autogeek before I go to sleep. My wife thinks I am crazy bu I've always like keeping my cars nice. There are so many products available now that you can actually make your car look better than it did the day you bought it! I bought an Overland last year but after finding out the amazing qualities of the SRT8 on this forum, I'm looking forward to getting one before too long
Keep polishing!
Ed

Sherif 01-06-2014 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron (Post 954921)
great Photos

Thanks Megatron

Sherif 01-06-2014 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YjagetaJeep (Post 954984)
I was in Dubai last year and had meetings in Sharjah. I was amazed at the number of half finished condo buildings... It looked like everything was booming and then one day everybody just left. Is that kind of construction coming back? There could be a lot of work starting those projects up again.
I also am a detailing nut. I read the postings on Jeepgarage and Autogeek before I go to sleep. My wife thinks I am crazy bu I've always like keeping my cars nice. There are so many products available now that you can actually make your car look better than it did the day you bought it! I bought an Overland last year but after finding out the amazing qualities of the SRT8 on this forum, I'm looking forward to getting one before too long
Keep polishing!
Ed

yeah many projects stopped after the financial crisis, that's why I moved from Dubai to Abu Dhabi in 2010.. wishing construction is gonna be booming again the next few years in preparation for EXPO 2020, Dubai kicked-off 2014 with a world record of largest fireworks :)
SRT8 rocks but for me the 5.7L HEMI is enough, with all kind of speed cameras & traps everywhere now it's not a good idea to have that SRT8 as a daily driver :) besides I like the "go anywhere" off-road capabilities of the Overland