Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Interior/Exterior/Visual (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f163/)
-   -   21" FR on 14 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f163/21-fr-on-14-a-69936.html)

jerzjunior 01-03-2014 07:28 PM

21" FR on 14
 
Has anyone done a 21" Factory Reproduction setup on a 14 yet? I was wondering about something in the 295-305 range with a bit more sidewall. Roads here in Italy are crap so just trying to think of what is the best setup.

Jr.

Scottina06 01-03-2014 07:32 PM

There are no 21" replicas. It's either 20 or 22"

jerzjunior 01-03-2014 07:47 PM

Re: 21" FR on 14
 
Just noticed that there wasn't an option on black ops. Anyone done another 21" wheel?

jbjones85 01-03-2014 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerzjunior (Post 954220)
Just noticed that there wasn't an option on black ops. Anyone done another 21" wheel?

I can't remember who but I do remember seeing an srt on 21's but can't find it now.

oneandonly5680 01-03-2014 09:45 PM

Re: 21" FR on 14
 
You can still get plenty of sidewall with a 22" wheel especially if you're not lowered. I am running 305/40r22 rears with 4" of sidewall...fronts are 275/40r22 with 3". Just a thought cause 21" wheels in 5x5 will really limit your selection.

jerzjunior 01-04-2014 11:11 AM

Re: 21" FR on 14
 
Does staggering the sizes between front and rear cause any issues with the vehicle? I figured it would hurt the handling with a 4x4. And do you have any pics of your ride?

I also remember someone having pics of a 14 with 21's on it, but now i cannot find it.

thanks.

Jr.

JeepGCOverland 01-04-2014 11:19 AM

I think Adam's Polishes did a setup with 21" wheels on a 2014 JGC SRT.

Edit: I was right. Here is the link:
http://www.jeepgarage.org/f215/the-a...srt-61710.html

jbjones85 01-04-2014 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeepGCOverland (Post 954432)
I think Adam's Polishes did a setup with 21" wheels on a 2014 JGC SRT. Edit: I was right. Here is the link: http://www.jeepgarage.org/f215/the-a...srt-61710.html

That's the one I was referring to earlier. Thanks.

oneandonly5680 01-04-2014 01:33 PM

Re: 21" FR on 14
 
3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jerzjunior (Post 954428)
Does staggering the sizes between front and rear cause any issues with the vehicle? I figured it would hurt the handling with a 4x4. And do you have any pics of your ride?

I also remember someone having pics of a 14 with 21's on it, but now i cannot find it.

thanks.

Jr.

Here is my GC but mine is a Limited 4x2 so may be different in terms of fitment. I am also not sure about staggering affecting 4x4 I'm sure someone can chime in on that though. My pics can atleast give you a visual of tire sizing if anything. I am lowered on roadmagnet rears and eibach fronts, but bare in mind roadmagnets appear to drop SRT's more than they did on mine.

jerzjunior 01-04-2014 01:41 PM

Was just looking at your ride as I saw this. Sweet truck man! And thanks for the info. So far everyone has been awesome! My truck arrives in Europe this week, and takes abouttwo more weeks for military to get others to me In Italy. Finally getting close and trying to order and prepare all mods. Thanks again.

oneandonly5680 01-04-2014 01:47 PM

Re: 21" FR on 14
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jerzjunior (Post 954492)
Was just looking at your ride as I saw this. Sweet truck man! And thanks for the info. So far everyone has been awesome! My truck arrives in Europe this week, and takes abouttwo more weeks for military to get others to me In Italy. Finally getting close and trying to order and prepare all mods. Thanks again.

Good stuff! Are you at Aviano?

jerzjunior 01-04-2014 01:49 PM

Nope. Gaeta. About an hour and a half north of Naples. Are you inItaly?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community