Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   2014+ Cherokee-KL (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f216/)
-   -   Partition rear cargo area for 2014 cherokee (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f216/partition-rear-cargo-area-for-2014-cherokee-69973.html)

Icehousewvu 01-04-2014 04:09 PM

Partition rear cargo area for 2014 cherokee

Is anyone aware of a partition or divider for keep your dogs ay bay in the cargo area? I checked mopar parts didn't see anything yet listed.

Thanks!

cloose 01-06-2014 02:06 AM

Re: Partition rear cargo area for 2014 cherokee

Any of the generic ones should work. I use one of these: =>

Precision Pet - Detail

Fits and works great!

ib516 01-06-2014 09:31 AM

Re: Partition rear cargo area for 2014 cherokee

There is a MOPAR accessory just for that...Jeep Cherokee Cargo Management System - Pet Kennel (Part No: 82213729): MoparOnlineParts.com

barnettdlb 01-06-2014 02:34 PM

Cargo Management System

Q1: Anybody purchase any of the cargo management gear yet?

Q2: What do you think of it? (These items are now available on the mopar accessories site.

And now you can purchase the flat black anti glare decal to put on your Cherokee and you don't even need a Trailhawk!

OkieHawk 01-07-2014 12:36 AM

I have ordered 3 of the cargo items but haven't seen a confirmation. It's still in the processing stage for 3 weeks now. It's going about as well as my Trailhawk getting here! 4 weeks after build and still in inspection. May never see the car or the accessories.

Jeepster910 01-07-2014 08:58 AM

Re: Cargo Management System

Quote:

Originally Posted by barnettdlb (Post 955610)
Q1: Anybody purchase any of the cargo management gear yet?

Q2: What do you think of it? (These items are now available on the mopar accessories site.

And now you can purchase the flat black anti glare decal to put on your Cherokee and you don't even need a Trailhawk!

I purchased the pet kennel for my Aussie shepherd mix "Godzilla" in order to save the interior on my Limited I just got. The only issue I have with the partition containment set up listed earlier would be possible damage on the rear lift gate window (defrosters) from claws.
Friday will be the trial run for "Godzilla" and the Jeep/Mopar pet kennel.

The grocery bags....................
I think they are a bit smaller than I expected but strong and usable.
I picked up an extra one (got one with the Jeep) when I ordered the pet carrier to get the free shipping, thus it was free. Have been using them at the store and they now do not fall over in the Jeep.

I also picked up slush mats (Jeep) and rear splash guards (Jeep) for my Limited from Fall Motor City on ebay .

For the rear Cargo mat I'm just using a tarp when I haul something messy.
The rest of the system is wait and see.
I do like it.

Jeepster910 01-07-2014 09:03 AM

Re: Cargo Management System

Quote:

Originally Posted by barnettdlb (Post 955610)
:)

When I figure out how to put the red tow hooks on my limited I might go for the hood decal.:lol: