Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   2011+ Dodge Durango-WD (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f177/)
-   -   Auto-On Comfort settings - no option for seats? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f177/auto-on-comfort-settings-no-option-for-seats-70009.html)

vertrkr 01-05-2014 09:45 AM

Auto-On Comfort settings - no option for seats?

1 Attachment(s)
On my Auto-On Comfort settings I don't have an option for the seats, only for the steering wheel. Is everyone else like this too?

bill_de 01-05-2014 09:53 AM

Re: Auto-On Comfort settings - no option for seats?

That check box is for both lines. You can't selectively choose wheel or seats. At least on the Jeep.

---

mortelliti3 01-05-2014 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vertrkr (Post 954938)
On my Auto-On Comfort settings I don't have an option for the seats, only for the steering wheel. Is everyone else like this too?

After checking mine, I realized the box won't accept being checked for more than 5 seconds. I guess I will be surfing this site for others having this issue.

bill_de 01-05-2014 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mortelliti3 (Post 954960)
After checking mine, I realized the box won't accept being checked for more than 5 seconds. I guess I will be surfing this site for others having this issue.

Are you up to date on your uConnect software?

---

mortelliti3 01-05-2014 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_de (Post 954962)
Are you up to date on your uConnect software? ---

I have the update before the Dec 13 update. My dealer said he ordered the disc and should have the update in about a week. Will the Dec update take care of this?

davewg 01-05-2014 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_de (Post 954944)
That check box is for both lines. You can't selectively choose wheel or seats. At least on the Jeep.

---

Yeah, I think our D looks the same (wife is out so I can't check at the moment). Regardless, the wheel and driver's seat both switch on at 40 and colder.

bill_de 01-05-2014 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mortelliti3 (Post 954972)
I have the update before the Dec 13 update. My dealer said he ordered the disc and should have the update in about a week. Will the Dec update take care of this?

As with all these updates, the answer is a definite maybe. Every Jeep seems to have a different reaction to the updates, but it's worth a try.

mortelliti3 01-05-2014 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_de (Post 954976)
As with all these updates, the answer is a definite maybe. Every Jeep seems to have a different reaction to the updates, but it's worth a try.

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate the guidance.

vertrkr 01-05-2014 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mortelliti3 (Post 954960)

Check it with the engine running. I've found several settings that do this and only stay checked when the engine is running. The Safety section is the worst showing different settings when off compared to engine on. I'm running the latest uConnect version, this has been the case with every version I've had so far.

mortelliti3 01-05-2014 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vertrkr (Post 954998)
Check it with the engine running. I've found several settings that do this and only stay checked when the engine is running. The Safety section is the worst showing different settings when off compared to engine on. I'm running the latest uConnect version, this has been the case with every version I've had so far.

Just tried it with engine running.....same results. Thanks for the help. It was worth the try.

srqsteelblue 01-05-2014 03:54 PM

Before I updated to the newest 3.83 version I had an option for both. There where two check boxes. With the latest version I have one box. Mine is the same as your picture, I thinks it's one sentence using two lines. I believe both will come on instead of just one, making it simpler .