Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   $500 Cash Bonus Allowance (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/500-cash-bonus-allowance-70129.html)

Setoutguy 01-07-2014 09:30 PM

$500 Cash Bonus Allowance
 
All,

Just got an email from Jeep with a coupon for $500 cash allowance on any 2014 and 2013 Jeep Ends 1/31/14.

RalphK 01-08-2014 05:02 PM

Re: $500 Cash Bonus Allowance
 
What list did you get on to get that email from Jeep? I'm a couple of days from ordering and although current coupons wouldn't apply, future coupons might if I'm on the right email list.

Setoutguy 01-08-2014 05:10 PM

Re: $500 Cash Bonus Allowance
 
My regular yahoo account. I am guessing Jeep got my name from when I purchased my GC back in May 2012 or from when I requested a brochure. Avoid Dulles Jeep at all costs.
Why not go with the group buy???

Lindsay Jeep formerly Manassas Jeep has been great for service.

BTW you must take delivery by 1/31/14

RalphK 01-09-2014 07:43 AM

Re: $500 Cash Bonus Allowance
 
Thx for the info, esp. the gouge on Lindsay for service. I'm planning on going through the DC group buy. I want a new build so it has the latest TSBs (and any that may come out in the next 45 days before it is actually built) already incorporated. Just wanted to increase the possibility of receiving something like the coupon you just received in Mar when I take delivery, if I'm not on 'the list' it couldn't happen even if one was offered.

judal98 01-09-2014 11:35 AM

Re: $500 Cash Bonus Allowance
 
I just called Chrysler Incentives, 800.227.0757. They said the coupon is sent out by third-party and that they have no control over who receives one and who does not. So, looks like the OP was lucky, congrats.

AAAA 01-09-2014 12:21 PM

Re: $500 Cash Bonus Allowance
 
Ralph, I got one too. I get emails from Jeep at least weekly. Most likely you need to be a paying customer which you are not at this time.

loveracing1988 01-10-2014 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AAAA (Post 957116)
Ralph, I got one too. I get emails from Jeep at least weekly. Most likely you need to be a paying customer which you are not at this time.

If you sign up to receive a brochure and say you are going to purchase within 30 days there are gopd odds they will send you a coupon for 500 or 1000 off. It takes a few months however. We ended up getting 2 of them since I requested about 4 brocures for both my wife and I.

RalphK 01-10-2014 09:39 AM

Re: $500 Cash Bonus Allowance
 
Good to know! I did exactly what you did just yesterday, ordered a borchure, even checked the box saying I would be buying in 2-3 months. I'm ordering an Overland tomorrow and figure 2-2.5 months for delivery. If the planets align, I might get lucky....

fun2drive 01-10-2014 03:51 PM

Re: $500 Cash Bonus Allowance
 
I had no luck ordering the brochure at all. I did that over 3 months ago so it is hit and miss. I think only if you previously purchased do they do that. I got pissed and wrote the president of Jeep a letter asking him exactly how do you get this coupon if you want to buy the Jeep because the 3rd party that monitors this HAS NO CLUE.
Not the best "incentive" from where I sit.
I am guessing this will result in nothing happening but I wanted to do something on behalf of those that follow me ordering. Frankly it is a very nice inventive but their execution of it could not be more screwed up...

loveracing1988 01-10-2014 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fun2drive (Post 957708)
I had no luck ordering the brochure at all. I did that over 3 months ago so it is hit and miss. I think only if you previously purchased do they do that. I got pissed and wrote the president of Jeep a letter asking him exactly how do you get this coupon if you want to buy the Jeep because the 3rd party that monitors this HAS NO CLUE.
Not the best "incentive" from where I sit.
I am guessing this will result in nothing happening but I wanted to do something on behalf of those that follow me ordering. Frankly it is a very nice inventive but their execution of it could not be more screwed up...

We have never bought anything Chrysler before. I started filling out the brochure requests just before we ordered my wifes 14.

Setoutguy 01-10-2014 04:29 PM

Re: $500 Cash Bonus Allowance
 
I request brochures etc on a regular basis and take test drives from Mercedes,BMW, Audi, AM, Porsche, Land Rover, Lexus, and now Caddy so I get invited to their driving events where they have their vehicles and competitors and have free food and drinks. A buddy and I go and we like the ones with some type of mini AutoX course since it gives us a chance to terrify some poor instructors for these events. We will run into friends every few events who are instructors and if the corporate types are cool it can be a lot of fun since they like to set up team timed competition. Lexus folks have to be the most uptight.

Not sure how I got on the list with Jeep either brochure or purchase but its nice to know Sergio cares enough to send me these every once in while.

AM has the best looking babes by far. Range Rover the best food and drink.

BobsWK2 01-10-2014 09:56 PM

Re: $500 Cash Bonus Allowance
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Setoutguy (Post 957731)
I request brochures etc on a regular basis and take test drives from Mercedes,BMW, Audi, AM, Porsche, Land Rover, Lexus, and now Caddy so I get invited to their driving events where they have their vehicles and competitors and have free food and drinks. A buddy and I go and we like the ones with some type of mini AutoX course since it gives us a chance to terrify some poor instructors for these events. We will run into friends every few events who are instructors and if the corporate types are cool it can be a lot of fun since they like to set up team timed competition. Lexus folks have to be the most uptight.

Not sure how I got on the list with Jeep either brochure or purchase but its nice to know Sergio cares enough to send me these every once in while.

AM has the best looking babes by far. Range Rover the best food and drink.

I believe the German manufacturers got cheap (they will say they are going green, but we know better) a few years ago and don't send out printed brochures anymore. Most times even the dealer showrooms don't have brochures. Does AM stand for American Motors?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community