Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Northern Virginia Buyers (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/northern-virginia-buyers-70237.html)

deep18 01-11-2014 11:17 AM

Northern Virginia Buyers

For those of you in the Northern VA area, where did you buy and how much off the MSRP did you pay. Looking to buy this summer and instead of bouncing around the 5 lots closest to me I'd like to narrow it down to two or three to start.

silvermax04 01-11-2014 11:23 AM

Re: Northern Virginia Buyers

Go with the Group buy from Koons. It is hassle free and you will not likely do better on price anywhere else.

http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/dc-met...buy-54432.html

Setoutguy 01-11-2014 02:20 PM

Only problem with Koons is service after the sale. Koons isnt recommended for service. And who knows if group buy will still be around in the summer. Also in the Summer you have less choice since its the model year change over and orders wont be start arriving until September for MY 2015.

Couple friends of mine have gotten the same deal as the Group Deal at Lindsay in Manassas on Wk2s and couple others got the same % off on a Wranglers.

Lindsay has a far better service department and Koons is a bear to get to and out during normal business hours.

Another good dealer is Safford in Warrenton. Avoid Ourisman and Dulles.

deep18 01-11-2014 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setoutguy (Post 958185)
Only problem with Koons is service after the sale. Koons isnt recommended for service. And who knows if group buy will still be around in the summer. Also in the Summer you have less choice since its the model year change over and orders wont be start arriving until September for MY 2015.

Couple friends of mine have gotten the same deal as the Group Deal at Lindsay in Manassas on Wk2s and couple others got the same % off on a Wranglers.

Lindsay has a far better service department and Koons is a bear to get to and out during normal business hours.

Thanks for the info as well. Just out of curiosity what's wrong with the Dulles dealer. The only reason I ask is geographically they are the closest to me.

silvermax04 01-11-2014 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setoutguy (Post 958185)

You always have to have something negative and asinine to say don't you. The group buy is for the GC 2014 model year so it will be around in the summer. some maybe matching it but I have not heard of any beating it when comparing apples to apples out the door price. who knows in 6 months there could be all kinds of incentives out and a different landscape who knows. currently the group buy is a great deal and people fly in from out of area to take advantage of it. The dealer even picks them up at the airport!

heelz 01-11-2014 07:08 PM

Anyone bought from Safford Chrysler/Jeep? They are sowing a good price on cars.com but may be a bait and switch deal.