Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/)
-   -   Photoshop help please! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/photoshop-help-please-7047.html)

burt0n05 03-01-2010 02:49 PM

Photoshop help please!

hey guys,

i know some of you are good at photoshop so i was wondering if someone can help me out. I was wondering if somebody could photoshop the 20" viper replicas on my black jeep. I know rufdod asked for something similar a couple of weeks ago but im not sure if they would look as good on the black jeep. I dont want chrome, so i was looking at the machined gray with black windows. I want to get rims by this summer, and its a toss up between the srt8 replicas, and now these. I always thought i would go with the srt8 replicas but know im considering the viper ones.

nick.jeff 03-02-2010 10:48 AM

Re: Photoshop help please!

Post up the picture of your WK you want and the rims/link, that might make it easier on some

burt0n05 03-02-2010 12:40 PM

3 Attachment(s)
here are some pics of my jeep with the rims i was interested in...i couldn't find a pic of the rims straight on, maybe somebody else knows where i could find one? These are the two rims that im going back and forth on.

Attachment 1266

Attachment 1267

Attachment 1268

DJ BoNiOmArIo 03-02-2010 12:41 PM

search username bane or robpp they have viper replicas on their jeeps u can use those pics to alter the colors and see what u can come up with

burt0n05 03-02-2010 12:43 PM

2 Attachment(s)
and here are the rims...i cant get a picture of them from straight on. anybody else help me out with this?

hemi.jon 03-02-2010 04:09 PM

sadly the photoshop wont help i couldnt find any straight decent pictures of the wheels. but i think they should look great. im looking at the gloss black or black with red stripes. Personally i would say get the vipers..soooo many people got SRT reps.

nick.jeff 03-02-2010 07:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Best I could do in 5 mins. Don't say I never gave you anything! Looks good though from the quick photoshop bro. If I get bored again later I'll do the other set but I think this set looks pretty sick. Sorry the front rim looks a bit bigger than the back, I was trying to run the edge along the inside of the tire.

Chaoul1 03-02-2010 08:15 PM

Upload the pictures from Photobucket and then post them up here.

burt0n05 03-02-2010 09:22 PM

thanks so much nick, and i would love to see the other set too if you have time. I want to see what the machined gray looks like on the black jeep because i dont want gloss black, and i dont want chrome if i get the vipers

hemi.jon 03-02-2010 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick.jeff (Post 162076)
Best I could do in 5 mins. Don't say I never gave you anything! Looks good though from the quick photoshop bro. If I get bored again later I'll do the other set but I think this set looks pretty sick. Sorry the front rim looks a bit bigger than the back, I was trying to run the edge along the inside of the tire.

wrong wheels lol