Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WJ (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f51/)
-   -   Almost let go of the Jeep (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f51/almost-let-go-of-the-jeep-7058.html)

Puppetmaster_sr 03-01-2010 06:50 PM

Almost let go of the Jeep

Been away for a bit due to life issues which I hope are in the past and have only been able to lurk in here every once in a while.,Before I go on with my story I want to thank JOE and MARIO for checkin' in on me from time to time to make sure I was ok.,.,you guys are truly a class act in my book!! BIG THANKS!!

Wifey and I are in the market for a new (used) car for her and I caught the bug to get something else for myself (looked at a few Chrysler 300c's) I got soooo close to letting go of the WJ but ultimately decided the WJ was staying.,It's been good to me and I still think she looks just as good as anything on the road today (In my eyes) Hopefully start modding again soon as there are a few things I'd like to do to her. Has anyone else ever come close? I mean I was right there at the dealer and changed my mind last minute.,the salesperson totally thought she did something wrong.,lol., She had me speak to just about everyone in the dealership to try and make me take the dive but I wouldn't bite.,I didn't feel guilty changing my mind, that's how I knew I was doing the right thing.

As for Wifey, well we are still looking.,.,she is all over the place.,, everything from a-z (just has to be an suv or minivan) She likes the WK's so let's see where this ends up.,lol

Scottina06 03-01-2010 06:52 PM

Re: Almost let go of the Jeep

glad you changed your mind Ed! Now...what WK is your wifey looking for?

Chuck 03-01-2010 06:54 PM

Glad your back and you didn't get rid of the WJ :thumbsup:

Puppetmaster_sr 03-01-2010 06:57 PM

Thanks guys.,.,

Scott, to put it the way my wife did.,.," As long as it's the newer body style.,.,I don't care" LOL

She just doesn't want a WJ.,lol

Scottina06 03-01-2010 07:03 PM

theres some great deals on 08-10 WK's right now

Megatron 03-01-2010 07:04 PM

WkII ftw!

Glad you stayed sir. :arms:

Robert Palmer 03-04-2010 08:02 AM

Glad you kept the WJ Ed! Look at the 08-10 WK's like Scott said. With the WK2 coming out soon you'll be able to find deals on all except the SRT-8. Well ask the wife if she wants an SRT. You never know she may say she loves it and not care about the price. :D

White WK Swagga 03-04-2010 09:25 AM

Welcome back bro!!! Now don't do that shit again!!!! LOL

QBNKID 03-04-2010 10:20 AM

Ed, glad to see you here posting again buddy :thumbsup:.
Good luck with the hunting of a new car for your wife. That would be sweet if she ends up getting a WK.
BTW, maybe Peter and/or the other guys that have connections at Westbury Jeep can hook you up with a good deal over there.
We are here to help each other bro, just ask and we'll do our best to help you get on a WK if that's what you and your wife really like.
I hope you, wife and kids are doing well, looking forward to meet you soon again.