Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Engine Performance/Intakes and Exhausts/Superchargers/Turbos (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f170/)
-   -   Demon Performance super charger kit for 2014 SRT (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f170/demon-performance-super-charger-kit-for-2014-srt-70841.html)

Steve - SRT 01-25-2014 09:44 AM

Demon Performance super charger kit for 2014 SRT

After speaking to the guys at Pro Charger yesterday they directed me to Demon Performance. Pro Charger guys are big fans of Demon.. Spoke to Skip at Demon. He spent about 1/2 hour on the phone with me. They have a completed kit ready to go for the 2014. From what he told me the kit sounds very very impressive in terms of the construction and thought that went into it. THE BIG BUT! Yes, the kit is available but they are still working on the "TUNE" They did tell me that this kit with a tune on a 2013 SRT with full Kooks exhaust made almost 200HP at 7 pounds! Has anyone had a DIRECT experience with Demon performance?

xJoshxx 01-25-2014 11:02 AM

Re: Demon Performance super charger kit for 2014 SRT

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve - SRT (Post 965272)
After speaking to the guys at Pro Charger yesterday they directed me to Demon Performance. Pro Charger guys are big fans of Demon.. Spoke to Skip at Demon. He spent about 1/2 hour on the phone with me. They have a completed kit ready to go for the 2014. From what he told me the kit sounds very very impressive in terms of the construction and thought that went into it. THE BIG BUT! Yes, the kit is available but they are still working on the "TUNE" They did tell me that this kit with a tune on a 2013 SRT with full Kooks exhaust made almost 200HP at 7 pounds! Has anyone had a DIRECT experience with Demon performance?

Forza on here has there kit and has them going for the 700+whp mark there is a thread on the red site. problem with the 6.4 is the pistons they don't like boost reason they went with a safe 7

forza 01-25-2014 03:50 PM

Demon has been great with me... They still have the Jeep. Not because of any problems, just I'm being greedy and wanting more. LOL. The bad part is being the first to do some of the stuff and having to wait for parts to be made. Skip's partner Nate was actually a FA18 mechanic in the Marines and they both have had lots of experience (especially Skip) with superchargers. At this point there has been no issues with the Procharger, belt alignment or slippage, no fueling problems, and no issue with the tune(which should be finally dialed in). Their getting the internals forged for me through Pro Line Racing engines. Been waiting for Mahle to deliver the new pistons and rods, also Fore is making a return fuel system upgrade for the added power, and adding 2 450 fuel pumps. Going to lower the compression to be able to increase the boost more. They are going to try to go to 15 pounds of boost and see what we end up with. Even though it has been a slow process for me, who ever they do next should be easier since they were getting extra parts made for future builds. This build has been very successful, due to their planning and wanting to get it right. :thumbsup:

Steve - SRT 01-25-2014 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forza (Post 965404)
Demon has been great with me... They still have the Jeep. Not because of any problems, just I'm being greedy and wanting more. LOL. The bad part is being the first to do some of the stuff and having to wait for parts to be made. Skip's partner Nate was actually a FA18 mechanic in the Marines and they both have had lots of experience (especially Skip) with superchargers. At this point there has been no issues with the Procharger, belt alignment or slippage, no fueling problems, and no issue with the tune(which should be finally dialed in). Their getting the internals forged for me through Pro Line Racing engines. Been waiting for Mahle to deliver the new pistons and rods, also Fore is making a return fuel system upgrade for the added power, and adding 2 450 fuel pumps. Going to lower the compression to be able to increase the boost more. They are going to try to go to 15 pounds of boost and see what we end up with. Even though it has been a slow process for me, who ever they do next should be easier since they were getting extra parts made for future builds. This build has been very successful, due to their planning and wanting to get it right. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the post. Please keep us all up to date.