Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   2014+ Cherokee-KL (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f216/)
-   -   Patience a virtue that I am missing (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f216/patience-a-virtue-that-i-am-missing-71043.html)

SassyBlonde 01-30-2014 08:11 AM

Patience a virtue that I am missing

Just a need to whine since my DH doesn't want to hear it anymore... :worried:

How long does it really take to inspect a vehicle? Some I see move through pretty quickly and it appears that this batch is sitting in the bay for a bit longer than normal...weather affecting staffing levels?

I keep telling myself that it doesn't matter if it comes next week since I will be out of town anyway but it's been so darn cold "I WANT MY HEATED STEERING WHEEL!!!"

oK..Rant over. Thanks for listening. And for those of you who have your TH, Limiteds...drive a mile for me will you?

larry111 01-30-2014 10:41 AM

Re: Patience a virtue that I am missing

Is it possible that the factory checks the forum and adds a few days to orders from folks who express their anxiety? :cool:

Desert Hiker 01-30-2014 11:06 AM

Sassy,

We were apparently crafting our patience/inpatient threads at the same time. Our C-THs appear to be long term bay-mates. Mine wants to be shipped to warm and sunny AZ ASAP. {The devil made me say that.}

Hang in there.

Desert Hiker

Quote:

Originally Posted by SassyBlonde (Post 967830)
Just a need to whine since my DH doesn't want to hear it anymore... :worried:

How long does it really take to inspect a vehicle? Some I see move through pretty quickly and it appears that this batch is sitting in the bay for a bit longer than normal...weather affecting staffing levels?

I keep telling myself that it doesn't matter if it comes next week since I will be out of town anyway but it's been so darn cold "I WANT MY HEATED STEERING WHEEL!!!"

oK..Rant over. Thanks for listening. And for those of you who have your TH, Limiteds...drive a mile for me will you?

SassyBlonde 01-30-2014 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larry111 (Post 967872)
Is it possible that the factory checks the forum and adds a few days to orders from folks who express their anxiety? :cool:

I am beginning to wonder! Maybe they have stats on how many times we click on the link to see if there are any updates...not that I do it more than once or twice a day...er hour. (Not really) :eek:

SassyBlonde 01-30-2014 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desert Hiker (Post 967882)
Sassy,

We were apparently crafting our patience/inpatient threads at the same time. Our C-THs appear to be long term bay-mates. Mine wants to be shipped to warm and sunny AZ ASAP. {The devil made me say that.}

Hang in there.

Desert Hiker

Maybe they don't want to be separated yet! It just seems so close but yet so far...
You are evil! But it's a heat wave, we had 20 degrees yesterday. Last night it stayed above zero...time to break out the flip flops. :thumbsup:

scorpn 01-31-2014 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SassyBlonde (Post 967883)
I am beginning to wonder! Maybe they have stats on how many times we click on the link to see if there are any updates...not that I do it more than once or twice a day...er hour. (Not really) :eek:

If that would be true I am in BIG Trouble!!

Ordered 11/29, Built 1/21 and now in the Twilight Zone!!

SassyBlonde 01-31-2014 07:58 AM

There appears to be hope on the horizon...hopefully for all of us. Mine was released last night to being in shipment with a new expected delivery date of 2/16. Which I am okay with. That means about 6 weeks from order date for me. I WILL NOT COMPLAIN as most of you all have been waiting twice as long. I have not only been watching mine but yours as well.

Have a fantastic weekend and let's hope yours fall in behind mine very soon!

SnoFire 01-31-2014 08:21 AM

You guys haven't been around in the beginning as there were people that waited over 45 days when theirs was in Inspection. Don't worry, it will come.

Desert Hiker 01-31-2014 09:36 AM

Sassy,

Congratulations on the release of your TH!!! Hopefully mine will soon follow.

Desert Hiker

scorpn 01-31-2014 10:47 AM

KZ for you!!!!!! Finally some movement :thumbsup:

Now to get mine moving...

MyThawk 01-31-2014 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpn (Post 968318)
If that would be true I am in BIG Trouble!!

Ordered 11/29, Built 1/21 and now in the Twilight Zone!!

I noticed on your post there is " 27G". what is it mean?
I have my state " 27E".
thank you.

SassyBlonde 01-31-2014 11:12 AM

Snofire...i would die! :eek:

Desert Hiker...yours is right behind mine, has to be! :thumbsup:

MyTHawk..the difference is between a Limited and Trailhawk model. :)