Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Interior/Exterior/Visual (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/)
-   -   Adding turn signal mirrors (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/adding-turn-signal-mirrors-71269.html)

camaro430sut 02-04-2014 11:11 AM

Adding turn signal mirrors

So Ive acquired a pair of turn signal mirrors. Ive read a bunch of threads on here sayin its no easy feat gettting them to work on Laredo models. I guess the sales code is locked out. Has anyone been successful in having the dealer update your vin with the LEBD sales code on a Laredo model for these mirrors? Im going to be having my back up camera turned on and would like to have them do the mirrors too.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

dromano424 02-06-2014 05:11 PM

Re: Adding turn signal mirrors

Off topic but did u add a factory backup camera or after market. What size radio do u have? Thanks

camaro430sut 02-06-2014 05:51 PM

Factory camera. I have the 430n radio

atagilbert 02-10-2014 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaro430sut (Post 970377)
So Ive acquired a pair of turn signal mirrors. Ive read a bunch of threads on here sayin its no easy feat gettting them to work on Laredo models. I guess the sales code is locked out. Has anyone been successful in having the dealer update your vin with the LEBD sales code on a Laredo model for these mirrors? Im going to be having my back up camera turned on and would like to have them do the mirrors too.

Hi
Anybody have any information on how the replace the side mirror with the one with turn signal and if it is posiblet to add blint spot.

Thanks in advance for your help

Colby 02-11-2014 12:10 AM

How much was it to add the camera

camaro430sut 02-11-2014 07:58 AM

The camera kit was 3 change, dont remember the exact number. I did the install myself and then you have to go to the dealer to have the sales code updated for the camera to function. That price varies by dealer. The one I bought my Jeep at wanted 120, another wanted 100. The dealer I use for all my service did it for 45. And realistically thats what it should cost, it literally takes 15 min with the scan tool

atagilbert 02-11-2014 08:03 AM

Offtopic .

Jeep_addicted 02-12-2014 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaro430sut (Post 970377)

The Code for the 2011-2013 supplemental signal mirrors is "LEBA"

Some dealers will make the call to whoever they need to, so that they can add the mirrors.

You can get your sales code updated anytime you want, but for activation to work the mirrors must be installed when they are updating the sales code on the car itself.